[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would rather want to be Russian than Polish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: putinritz.jpg (179 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
putinritz.jpg
179 KB, 1280x854
Their country is shit and poor like Poland but at least they have huge army and nukes, and they could easily turn nazi and kill whole Western Europe for fun.

Poles are in much worse situation. They are scorned by literally everyone, called "toilet cleaners" and "plumbers", ridiculed and treated like shit. Nobody respects Poland and nobody fears it. Even if we wanted to turn nazi, we can't do it because we don't have army.

Sux to be Polish
>>
File: Feces cocentration.jpg (75 KB, 1024x526) Image search: [Google]
Feces cocentration.jpg
75 KB, 1024x526
Poles might have it hard with toilet.
But indians literally can't even shit in a toilet.

It could always be worse famalan.
>>
russia is ruled by kikes, the only one they can attack and kill are russians in ukraine and some skitskins in third world countries

they would have to get rid of their kike elite first to grow balls to attack the west
>>
>>61161689
It's funny how the Indian feces reach Madagascar, Australia and even Antarctica
>>
Me too. If Russians decided to attack west, i would even join them with a feeling that Poland and Russia have a common enemy
>>
>>61162311
you live on eu benefits yet you think the west is your enemy?
>>
>>61162311
Poles are too sentimental and the most would probably stay with the west barking so loud that Russians wouldn't even let us help them but rather stomp us
>>
File: felix.jpg (66 KB, 550x702) Image search: [Google]
felix.jpg
66 KB, 550x702
>>61161517
All Great Poles are Russians, meanwhile all Polish russophobic nationalists are losers who lead own people to death (pre-WW2 Poland, Leaders of Warsaw rebellion ( cause bloodbath what kill ~ 1000 000 -> surrender to German NaziBro as heroes) and other butthurt fighters. ).
>>
>>61162547
If we all united, Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, Belarusians, we would be unstoppable. We could kill all Jews and Westerners just for funs. These cunts are responsibe for our suffering and try to play us against each other all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36GoW5T-Qsg
>>
>>61162547
Other Greatest ethnic Polish guy - One of best war leaders of WW2 and Soviet high ranked Commander, but Poles must fap to pathetic pro-Western losers instead.
>>
>>61162494
> give 13 bln
> steal 20 bln
> call it "help"

Poland suffers from revenue-capital outflow that becomes bigger with every year. Now Western banks and companies installed in Poland send around 20 bln dollar of revenue back to their countries, that's why we officially have bigger GDP but become poorer year by year. Jew trick.
>>
Who payed you to grab Dr Pavel
>>
File: tomcruze.jpg (77 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
tomcruze.jpg
77 KB, 650x406
>>61161517
>I would rather want to be Russian than Polish
It's like trading AIDS for cancer.
>>
File: we-shall-explain.jpg (37 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
we-shall-explain.jpg
37 KB, 580x300
>>61162912
Much better be a prod citizen of Evil Dark Empire than toiletcleaner in Elfish HolyLand.
>>
>>61163110
I wouldn't want to be citizen of fucking Russia. I would want to go on war against West with it. I am terminally sick anyway, so i don't care if i die.
>>
>>61161517
sucks to be you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.