[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here hoping for Britain to leave? From the very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: brexit-2.jpg (270 KB, 2256x842) Image search: [Google]
brexit-2.jpg
270 KB, 2256x842
Anybody else here hoping for Britain to leave?

From the very beginning, the Anglos werent Europeans out of of conviction. In fact, since they joined the EU, they were always trying to keep it weak and divided, while enjoying the benefits EU provides.
If Britain were to leave, they would lose all the special privileges they currently enjoy, they would be forced to join EFTA, accept free movement of people and goods and finacially support the EU. Plus, Scotland would probaly leave the UK, turning England into an irrelevant shithole.
If they were to stay, however, nothing would change. The eternal Anglo would continue bitching about the EU, while doing everything he can do prevent any progress in the Union.
>>
>>61159227

>5 million heroin addicts/alcoholics leaving a country of 60 million would make it irrelevant

u wot m8?
>>
Yes. But it won't happen, Brits are unfortunately just smart enough to stay in the EU, Brexit was never a possible outcome.
>>
>>61159298
Scots leaving + maybe northen Ireland or Wales leaving + London ceasing to be a finacial centre + economic damage from having to renegotiate treaties with EU and the rest of the world
All those factors combined would highly reduce Britains influence
>>
>>61159389
Scotland and Wales are deadweights you stupid jerry
>>
>Anybody else here hoping for Britain to leave?
I don. Hate to sound like a /pol/lack, but the EU is hopelesly degenerated.
>>
>sovereignity
yeah, that thing is so overrated. Borders are merely an obstacle to good business!
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1077
feels good, lads
>>
>>61159227

the jocks got their referendum and they voted to stay in the UK, the meme is over
>>
>>61159227
here just for fun. Brits made me disappointed. they're too coward to seppuku gracefully.
>>
>>61159686
Why is an American voting on this?
>>
>>61159227
I want it to happen just to see some happenings.
>>
>>61159227
would Scotland get another referendum this quick ? maybe Wales and NIR would maybe get one, but I don't recall them asking to leave UK
>>
>>61159227
>weak and divided

You are describing the entire continent for the last 200 years.
>>
>>61159227
I hope they leave not because I think it would be good for us or them, but because I want to see what happens if Britain comes out stronger the EU will have to reform for the better or it breaks apart (for the better), if it goes to shit we will know that EU is working. Also Scotland and Ireland should be independent.
>>
>>61159773
Wales would never want a referendum 20% of their working age population is on UK benefits
>>
>>61159840
20%? good to know that wales is doing better than the scots now
>>
>>61159817
>You are describing the entire continent for the last 200 years.
I wonder whome we have to thank for that...
>>
>>61159868
a lot of people
>>
>>61159868
Wilhelm II?
>>
>>61159861
Scotland actually have decent resources, their economy went to shit after manufacturing dried up. They're sitting on oil and gas they're fine.
>>
Im personally hoping that germany will just kill itself already instead of the slow death that they're playing at the moment
>>
>>61159997
how do you propose they do that
>>
>>61159868
*whom
>>
>>61160012
Keep doing what they're doing
>>
>>61160090
you said kill itself now
how do they do that
>>
>>61160062
thanks, friend

>>61159919
he fucked up Europe because he was incompetent
The Eternal Anglo did it by choice
>>
>>61160121
Dont know. Why dont they just neck themselves. That would do the job.
>>
>>61159868
Germans
>>
>>61159227
>Scotland would probaly leave the UK

Scotland has no choice in the matter.
>>
>>61160588
elaborate
they can simply hold a referedum again
>>
Who cares about Brexit ?
STEAM SUMMER SALES IN 5 HOURS !!
>>
>>61160630
>they can simply hold a referedum again
They can't just suddenly hold a referendum whenever they want.
>>
File: hell_babby_wojak.png (433 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
hell_babby_wojak.png
433 KB, 700x700
>>61159227
Based on this polling average, together with analysis of the likely accuracy of opinion polling and historical referendum data, the NCP Brexit forecast model (see this post for more details) projects the probabilities of each outcome (in per cent) of the UK EU referendum as:

UK TO VOTE REMAIN 75 (+1)
UK TO VOTE LEAVE 25 (-1)
>>
>>61159773
Scottish First minister was elected with a referendum as part of her manifesto. It would be very damaging for the UK government to not give them a referendum if they demanded one.
>>
>>61160761
UK leaving EU is a big thing that justifies another referendum
>>
>>61160805
Only they've claimed it would justify it, the people actually in charge have not agreed.
>>
>>61160853
people in charge actually wanted the referendum, and many Scots voted against it only because it wasn't sure if Scotland could remain in EU
>>
>>61159503
Scotland is nowhere near as bad as most regions of England you mong.

London subsidises everything. But Scotland is subsidised to a much lesser extent than most of the rest of the country.
>>
if british leaving EU, maybe it isn't occur big problem.
british must be use money yourself for your industry development.
therefore, Leave EU is not bad choice.
>>
>>61161092
Not now, Japan. The grownups are talking.
>>
They're bluffing. The bankers and government aren't going to tank the economy because of Brexit and if they do they're doing it to punish you
>>
>>61161130
ok, yes.
but i wish british leav EU.
EU isn't utopia. they must make ideal country by yourself.
>>
>>61159868
u
>>
>>61161289
Its not up to them
If the people vote leave, the gouvernment will have no other choice but to leave the EU
It would be really beautiful. I really wanna see people fuck over themselves, with no body they could blame
>>
>>61159868
>flag
could not fabricate these posts
>>
>>61160588
Scotland made the UK. England should get a referendum to chose whether or not they want to remain in the UK
>>
>>61161307
What reason could someone from Japan have to want Britain to leave the EU? If we leave the EU we would basically be Japan.
>>
>>61164922
Nah to be fair Germany's horrific actions during WWII made European countries realise fighting among ourselves isn't on. That integration with each other is better than forming massive armies to oppose each other.
>>
>>61159389
The bigger the lies, the more people believe it.
>>
>>61165111
>If we leave the EU we would basically be Japan.
i.e. great ?
>>
>>61159227
I hope for them to leave, so that might inspire other countries to leave too, ending with the abolishment of the EU
Such a dream world that would be
>>
>>61159227

They will stay cocks

48% want to remain and 46% wants to leave.

Source: https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
>>
>>61165492
No, economically stagnant and fucking worried about our neighbour's relative economic and military strength, always disputing sea territories. That sort of stuff.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.