[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20 16/06/22/hong-kong-pa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: UNITED KINGDOM.png (743 KB, 1057x1045) Image search: [Google]
UNITED KINGDOM.png
743 KB, 1057x1045
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/hong-kong-party-calls-for-return-to-uk-rule-amid-tensions-with-b/

COLONIALS ARE ALREADY BEGGING TO REFORM THE EMPIRE AFTER GREAT BRITAIN IS THE FIRST COUNTRY TO FREE ITSELF OF IT'S EUROPEAN MASTERS

EUROPE WILL FEAR OUR IMPERIAL MIGHT
>>
I, for one, would welcome Hong Kong back with open arms
>>
I'd do the same thing if I was Hong Kong.

China is spiraling out of control and looking to take down as many as it can with it
>>
If HK rejoins us do I get a qt chink gf
>>
>>61154199
No, they all go back to Hong Kong.
>>
File: img035.jpg (514 KB, 1755x2455) Image search: [Google]
img035.jpg
514 KB, 1755x2455
>http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/jamaicans-want-bring-back-britain-mother-country-269154/

>Most Jamaicans believe they would be better off if they were still ruled by Britain, a poll shows.
In a harsh indictment of nearly 50 years of independence, 60 per cent of those surveyed hanker for the days when the country was Britain’s biggest Caribbean colony.

NO POWER ON EARTH CAN HOLD DOWN THE WILL WITHIN US
>>
Hong Kong always wanted to remain a part of the British Empire. Thatcher was a spineless bitch that sold them out because China threatened military intervention and she'd managed to piss off a lot of nations with how the Falklands were handled so they refused to support us.
>>
File: are nige.jpg (54 KB, 887x730) Image search: [Google]
are nige.jpg
54 KB, 887x730
>>61154260
Are Nige would've told those Chinks to go to hell, and burnt the Summer Palace a second time, but in NUCLEAR FIRE
>>
>>61154100
>>61154227
Do leftists say anything about this?
>>
>>61154260

I'd love back HK, but there's so much wrong about this.
>>
Come back to the game of empire's. Shed the shackles and walk out of the cave that you bound yourself in
>>
File: Hong Kong Is British.jpg (159 KB, 950x558) Image search: [Google]
Hong Kong Is British.jpg
159 KB, 950x558
>>61154100
BRING BACK HONG KONG NOW!
>>
>>61154100
if leave and this both happened we'd be right in bizarro world and i'd love it
>>
>>61154100
I remember a video of some old guy (in Togo I believe) who said things were better under French administration because roads were maintened, schools were financed, vaccination campaigns were regularly scheduled, etc... He basically complained that independence fucked up everything.
>>
>>61154100
>>61154227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKYg641K3c

>People are actually surprised people want British rule back
>>
A new age of empires woukd actually be nice. Dunno if I still wanna stick with Spain tho, maybe USA this time.
>>
>>61154100
you would have to win a war against China first
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.