[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the impact for the rest of the world when Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 872x562) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35 KB, 872x562
What will be the impact for the rest of the world when Hillary Clinton becomes President and Great Britain votes to remain? (Don't kid yourself, this is what will happen).
>>
The plague of cuckoldry will spread on entire civilized world.
Islam will become official religion of EU
Womyn and transgenders will be 80% of american goverment.
>>
>>61152989
I don't know

I feel like I won the lottery of life by being born in the US but that win is about to be devalued by liberal fuckery
>>
>>61153056
Sensationalist fatalism is the last resource of someone with no arguments.
>>
if gb votes to remain nothing will happen, if they vote to leave they'll lose all those foreign EU jobs and expats will get kicked out and sent back to britain, it'll be harder for people in britain to fill specialty jobs because they won't be able to just import the people they need, britains economy will collapse without eu trading considering 70% of what they import goes to the eu and the eu pays to keep them farming
>>
>>61153106
BUT THEY CAN TRADE WITH CHINA
>>
Well continue to move towards globalism. It won't be this (>>61153056) bad, but it certainly won't be pretty.
>>
>>61152989
> Hillary Clinton becomes President
Same slow progress we've seen over the past 8 years under Obama with butthurt rightists whining about trivial issues and blowing basic shit out of proportion while ignoring any and all positive changes made under Democrat leadership
>>
>>61153194
>while ignoring any and all positive changes made under Democrat leadership
Like what family
>>
>>61153056
>cuckoldry
That word has literally lost all meaning
>>
>>61152989
i don't know about the impact Btris leaving the sinking ship that is eurocuck union will have on the world, but what i know is that if the cunt of hillary wins:
- More american jobs will be shipped off to Asia or my country (which at first might be seen as something positive, but it isn't), americans will rapidly blame the whole thing on us (as usual).
- Shillary will push for an open border policy, which means they will be importing ahmeds and raw niggers into the US just because and mexicans as well as central and the few southern americans will be let in.
- TPP will cause my country to be exploited even more (reason burgers will bitch about muh jobs); unfortunately, the agriculture sector of my country, or rather what is left of it, will soon cease to exist because it is far much cheaper to just import good from Vietnam (makes sense because they're pretty much fucking slaves). Dairy sector takes a serious hit. Generic meds are no more just because and more censorship on internet. Environment destruction never seen before in this country as well as even more shitty jobs (you know, cheap labor)
- TTIP is the same thin for europe (not considering they stil have to take in horde after horde of ahmed and jamal because burgerland will be boming middle east, they fucked up and kikes happy)
- America and europe will probably be culturally and ethnically destroyed (or at least irreparably changed, they'd end up becoming Brazil but more dangerous ecause their mudslims are aggressive as fuck). Maybe whites will riot, but who knows right?
>>
>>61153209
ACA, Overtime laws, Consumer protection act
>>
>>61153215
Not really, it's just highly versatile because it functions really well as a metaphor.
>>
>>61153194
Left is pissed off too m8 Shillary is the last pre-militant intersectionalism candidate.
>>
File: enjoy_the_ride.jpg (94 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
enjoy_the_ride.jpg
94 KB, 948x676
>>61152989
>>
>>61153266
>ACA
>lying about the how the act would affect existing plans and coverage is a good thing
>lying about keeping your doctor is a good thing
>forcing people to pay for something they don't want or need is a good thing
>massively increasing premiums for targeted sections of the population is a good thing
There were much better systems we could have had than the ACA(Netherlands comes to mind)

What a victory for the American people though
>>
>>61152989
If Hillary wins, I'm seriously considering suicide.
Or at least going on a suicide mission.
>>
>>61153391
The ACA would have resembled the Dutch system had Republicans not forced the original bill to be gutted. But ignore that 15 million people are now insured that weren't and that you don't have to worry about getting dropped by your insurer when you get sick.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.