[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should non-citizens be allowed to buy guns in the USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Should non-citizens be allowed to buy guns in the USA?
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!??!
>>
They don't have a second amendment, so no
>>
No, that's stepping on the feds territory of selling guns to foreigners.
>>
>>61152751
SIR STOP RESISTING
>>
Made In USA = shit

No wonder you faggots were taking vietkong AKs and dropping your M16s in vietnam
>>
>>61152751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

HELP CALL THE POLICE
>>
>>61152729
No
Naturalize or fuck off
>>
>>61152905
This is proof you dont collaborate with the pigs of US you just open fire the moment they come within range.
>>
Visitors to the UK can possess and, I think, purchase firearms over here.
I was looking at the Northern Ireland firearms laws, and it is the only place in the UK where handguns are legal, in any calibre and with any magazine capacity. Open carry of any legal firearm is permitted without any permit, including handguns.
It is also the only place in the UK where self-defence is a valid reason for owning a firearm.

That's pretty amazing considering how stringent the laws are for the rest of the UK.
>>
File: UnclePaco.jpg (10 KB, 183x240) Image search: [Google]
UnclePaco.jpg
10 KB, 183x240
>>61152948
gringo
>>
>>61152905
Why so many assholes in US use law and justice system the worst possible way.
>>
>>61152905
This is fucking gold.
>>
>>61153096

I actually had a conversation about this with a local police Seargent once. He said there are basically two types of people who want to become cops. The first are people who genuinely want to protect and serve and care about their communities and the people in them, The second are the kinds of kids who got picked on in high school who developed a sort of authority complex and love asserting their power over other people.

I also believe that where an officer is stationed has a lot to do with how they react to certain scenarios. From personal experience bored country/suburban cops tend to be bigger power junkies while cops in urban areas that deal with actual crime(not just traffic citations) are more personable and professional.
>>
>>61152729
sure. especially if you have a green-card or similar. aliens (this includes tourists) have other constitutional rights I believe, why should that be any different?

Liberty for all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.