[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Quote.jpg (268 KB, 1550x1100) Image search: [Google]
Quote.jpg
268 KB, 1550x1100
Britain won't abandon Poland and Hungary, r-right?
>>
>>61152120
I hope they do
>>
>>61152120
>Poland and Hungary elect governments that favor their countries over Germany and the EU
>save them
>>
File: 1463976672535.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463976672535.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>61152120
It probably won't lads, I'm already resolved for the takbiring and my family smugly telling me "I guess peace and love won out after all ;) ;) ;)"
>>
>>61152120
Fuck off shill

Brexit all the way, fuck the EU
>>
>>61152120

of course they won't ... just like last time, eh ?
>>
>>61152398
>my family smugly telling me "I guess peace and love won out after all ;) ;) ;)"
Your family sound like cunts
>>
>>61152120
>Poland and Hungarians last defence against their democratically elected government is an anti-democratic union
>>
>>61152120
>The EU is the reason why there was peace in Europe
I guess that explains the constant wars we've been fighting against the Swiss or the Norwegians... Oh wait.

>cooporation
>>
>>61152120
There's a typo, it actually means corporations
>>
>>61152520
You and the Swiss are one and the same, and the Norwegians are just an irrelevant icebucket to your north, of course you're not going to have much conflict with them.
>>
>>61152520
Yeah, and the fact that UK, France and Russia have nukes but Germany doesn't, helps a bit as well.
>>
>>61152120
>the last defence against a democratically elected government are foreign unelected mentally ill bureaucrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw
>>
i dont like orban but the EU is a bunch of crybabies who attempt to sanction my country because we have a different opinion
so much for diversity
>>
>>61153638
lol, Europe is fucked.
>>
>>61152330
>our current gov in favor of country
they aremt in favor of anything
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.