[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> ur cunt > did you want to shoot ur school in some point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ff.jpg (29 KB, 469x264) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
29 KB, 469x264
> ur cunt
> did you want to shoot ur school in some point of your life or kill someone specific

brazil,
i did many times, but guns are not allowed here
>>
>>61151774
I wanted to shoot my brother because he totaled my fucking truck while driving drunk
>>
>>61151817
fucking prick
>>
>>61151817
you okay?
>>
>>61151837
Yeah, I wasn't in the truck. Still had to pay for everything out of pocket though
All he got was a busted lip

>>61151835
He is
>>
>>61151817
what a dick m8
>>
>>61151774
Only myself
>>
>>61151774
No
What the fuck? Did they bully you m8
>>
hello mister interpol
but really i never wanted to kill or hurt anyone but i did fantasize about just shaking things up because I was an autist with no friends in high school and being ignored was shitty
just walking down a hall blasting lamps hanging from the roof and ugly paintings
the police would probably have shot me to death anyway though so maybe not the best idea tbqh
>>
File: 34343.png (47 KB, 230x221) Image search: [Google]
34343.png
47 KB, 230x221
>>61151946
Yeah. A lot. It was a ghetto hood high school. But Im fine now.
>>
>>61151774
I stabbed a muslim once in streets when he was trying to mug me with his friend about 7years ago in marseille. The local news said his wound wasn't fatal, cops never tried to get me becuse that kind of shit happens everyday there.
Outside that cunt no, never wanted to kill anyone of my school even if I often dream/thought what a battle royale would look like with my class
>>
>>61152124
>even if I often dream/thought what a battle royale would look like with my class
Did you win?
>>
>>61152148
I don't remember but I think not.
>>
>>61152242
Shamefur
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.