[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia IS NOT full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Australia empty.jpg (49 KB, 542x506) Image search: [Google]
Australia empty.jpg
49 KB, 542x506
Australia IS NOT full
>>
>>61149224
>this triggers ladm8
>>
>>61149224
>Huge country
>under 25M people

E M P T Y
M
P
T
Y
>>
Ok
>>
It's full of shitposters
>>
>>61149224
Yes of course by all means keep coming boat people. There's plenty of room in the lush interior and the friendly natives won't mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 420x420
oohh jaaannnyyyyy
>>
we aren't full, we have more arable land than almost every country on earth and we have one of the highest immigrant intakes relative to our existing population
I dont get your point
>>
but Canada has better weather and less creepy spiders.
>>
>>61149400
Sunny tropical paradise with beaches >>>>>>>>>>Frozen tundra with polar bears. Australia is clearly the better choice.
>>
>>61149400
>Canada has better weather

Canada's not-entirely-shit climate is a thin strip hugging the USA's border.
>>
show some fucking respect
>>
>>61149432
>Sunny tropical paradise with beaches >>>>>>>>>>Frozen tundra with polar bears
NO, FUCK YOU, I'M TIRED OF FUCKING HEAT AND HUMIDITY

>>61149437
I disagree, I would live in the north or even Alaska
>>
>>61149570
Alaskan cities like Juneau and Anchorage are moderated by the warm currents of the pacific. The interior is another story.
>>
>>61149366

What about all that desert though? Can you find a way to grow anything on that? It kinda just sits there unused.
>>
>>61149224
I'm scared Australians.
Is that true white racism is still alive there?
>>
easter?
>>
I wanna go there but I am afraid of the wildlife. Mainly the spiders and the abbos
>>
>>61149845
Not really. You'll get some bogans and the typical lowerclass, but that's rare and usually in rural areas
Citys are fine even Metropolitan areas
>>
>>61149444
>show some fucking respect

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>61149224
>Australia IS NOT full
of water

so stay out

t. left wing pinko
>>
How bout we get third world workers to turn our desert interior into a fertile kingdom, it'll take a while and many will die, but it'll be worth it
>>
>>61149866
How on earth can you put up with arabs yet be afraid of abos?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.