[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People in his country can't go out right now and buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 540x540
>People in his country can't go out right now and buy hamburger Cheetos
Tip top kek
>>
Fat fucks.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>>61148358
>>
>>61148358
He doesn't like diabetus

Hmmmmmmmm
>>
When the hell did they make these?
>>
>>61148321
>people in his country can go out right now and get shot by a nigger
Tip top kek
>>
>>61148321

HOLY FUCK. YES! YES! YES!
>>
>>61149412
http://fortune.com/2016/06/22/burger-king-cheetos/
>>
>>61149440
A fucking crown muchstache
>>
>>61149468

Hmm, maybe I'll try it, but I don't like Mac 'n cheese much
>>
Damn, that looks good.
>>
>>61148321
Those look like "cheez puffs" which are dog vomit disgusting as opposed to the regular Cheetos.
Its about the consistency. the puffs just disintegrate when they encounter saliva. Cheetos get to be crunched up.
>>
>>61149699
>he doesn't like that gunky feel on his teeth when the cheez puffs disintegrate on his molars and he has to dig at it with his tongue to get it off
>>
>>61149440
>Macaco
>>
>people in his country have to be rich to be healthy
>>
just ate some, they're pretty decent
>>
im gonna go buy some tomorrow desu
>>
I don't even like mac and cheese, but I might just go buy some just for the hell of it.
>>
>>61148321
literally made me gag wtf america
>>
>>61152311
sorry its not the old shoe soles and pubes you're used to eating, ahmet
>>
>>61148321
this looks absolutely disgusting but i really want to try them desu
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466078548944.jpg (26 KB, 651x419) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466078548944.jpg
26 KB, 651x419
And when we leave the EU, we will have that freedom.

England expects.
>>
>>61152701
They look like it yeah but they're just fried mac n cheese, the doritos breading barely comes through but it's good for that occasional fast food craving

>>61152736
I'm sure you guys have something similar or even more unhealthy up in Scotland
>>
Isn't deep fried mac and cheese a thing in the Netherlands?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.