[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are virgin losers in particular so obsessed with their white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: whiteamericans.jpg (3 MB, 3240x3576) Image search: [Google]
whiteamericans.jpg
3 MB, 3240x3576
Why are virgin losers in particular so obsessed with their white trash identity?

I notice that the only people obsessed with being white are gamer, community college students. The rest realize whites are pretty mediocre in every regard.
>>
>>61134930
White people are literally the best race on planet earth. White people have created most of every single modern technological advancement we have today. White countries are richer, safer, and more influential places to live compared to every other non-white country in the world. White women are regarded as the most beautiful in the world and other races aim to fuck our women.
>>
>I will never be a resentful minority obsessed with a more successful race
Feels so fucking good
>>
>>61134930
I think most people understand on some level that racial identity is a meme. We don't live in ethnocracies anymore where being a certain race gives you a leg up on everyone else. The only thing that determines your place in life now is the wealth and power of your parents. You could be born black or indian but if your parents are wealthy and successful than you'll always be infinitely better off than some white guy from a trailer park.
>>
>>61135021
have you seen op pic?
>>
>>61135021
>White people have created most of every single modern technological advancement we have today.
Not even close. In America, the biggest innovators are almost exclusively non-whites.

Source: I live in Silicon Valley.

>White countries are richer, safer, and more influential places to live compared to every other non-white country in the world.

Middle Eastern and Asian countries are now richer than white countries are. The fastest growing economies in the world are in Asia.

Whites are poor as fuck and dumb:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
The only reason their collective income is even that high is middle easterners and Jews are classified as white in this country.
>>
>>61135021
You're nitpicking. Asian engineers have perfected literally every single technological equipment in the world.
>White women are regarded as the most beautiful in the world
Asian women are and any dating statistics will corroborate this
>White countries are richer, safer
Singapore, Japan, BTFO every white country
>more influential places
Not for long our muh dick looting and pillaging 90% the world will only carry us so far when China is coming and fast.
>>
http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/people.php

List of IBM researchers. Almost no whites to be seen even though this country is 70% white.
>>
>>61135043
So you admit you're community college trash hiding behind a Japanese cartoon imageboard?
>>
File: white.jpg (304 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
304 KB, 2000x1334
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVcVSEa_Ooo
>>
>>61135216
finish man understands end game
>>
>>61135021
yeah a lot of white people have done cool things
but whats this got to do with you?
A lot of them wore blue pants, but I'm not gonna start spouting about my pride in also wearing blue pants
>I have no achievements myself, so instead I'll just brag about something that I had no choice in and doesn't benefit me at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.