[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are irish fans so much more polite and courteous than en
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IrelandFlagImage.png (1 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
IrelandFlagImage.png
1 KB, 1000x500
Why are irish fans so much more polite and courteous than english fans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPcg8MeWUQ
>>
File: 1429116627233.png (47 KB, 1317x571) Image search: [Google]
1429116627233.png
47 KB, 1317x571
>Irish
>Polite

haha
>>
because they're deliberately pretending to be so that people like you make that comparison.
>>
>>61135081

maybe you should get back at them by being courteous too.
>>
>>61134838
>>61135020

Based Irish, truly a noble people.
>>
File: beckett[1].jpg (14 KB, 236x318) Image search: [Google]
beckett[1].jpg
14 KB, 236x318
>the English oppress the Irish for centuries, enslave them, starve them, genocide them, etc
>try to exterminate their language and force them to speak English for no reason other than to be dicks
>the Irish end up being better with the English language than the English
>the Irish create the most important English language literature of the 20th century
hahaha
>>
>>61134838
Only the rich and sober Irish can afford to go to France
>>
>>61135338
Have you been to Ireland? I'm half irish and when I go over there, the most noticeable thing is that the grammar and spelling on all signs, even government street signs, is terrible. Their syntax is abominable as well.
>>
>>61135429
>I'm half irish
fuck off plastic paddy

I'm all Irish and know the culture and soul of the irish people better than you do
>>
>>61135576
Difference is I've actually been to the country, Mr Irish American
>>
>>61135576
(You)
also loooool
also not him
>>
>>61135429
Go fuck yourself you black bastard, you haven't stepped foot out of twaddell you wee cunt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.