[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have experience with foreigners/tourist stealing your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1959x1469
Anyone have experience with foreigners/tourist stealing your country's women?

I sure do, last week I had to break up with my girlfriend of 16 months because she cheated on me with a pack of Swedes who were only visiting my city for like 2 days. I don't have any hate towards Sweden, I am just very sad. I think if the pack of Swedes never visited I'd still be in a relationship
>>
>>61132185
that sucks
>>
>>61132185
haha top cuck
>>
haha top cuck!
>>
>>61132219
that cucks!
>>
>>61132185
Go to Sweden and return the favor.
>>
>>61132185
You had it coming anyway, would have happened sooner or later
>>
Your gf was a whore. If it weren't for the Swedes it would be the next guy.
The xenophile Finnish females are the ones who Finnish men don't want, i.e. fat, stupid women so they start to fetishize black men or something who give them attention.
>>
>>61132185
So was it like all of them at the same time, or one at a time?
>>
>>61132185
Would you be more mad if it was a pack of Africans, Muslims, or Asians?
>>
Why are you sad about breaking up with a cheating slut you fucking cuck? It's a win-win sitiation since you're not married yet
>>
>>61132185
>I think if the pack of Swedes never visited I'd still be in a relationship
no, if the swedes never visited there she would have cheated on you with someone else, I'm sorry OP, but she's a slut
>>
File: sweden.jpg (90 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
90 KB, 1024x1024
>>61132185
>pack of Swedes
not a surprise. how can an ugly amerifat even compete with pic related
>>
>>61132185
Cheer up, its your only chance to have a white kid.
>>
>>61132185
>pack of Swedes
So actually Swedish people or import budget variety?
>>
Fuck cuck posting
>>
BORKED
>>
>>61132185
cucked by the cucks lmao
>>
>cucked by Swedes
Better just end it all now m8
>>
>>61133059
Looks like the average South Brazilian.
>>
>>61132718
I don't think I can pull women in Sweden, I'm white
>>61132732
>>61132774
I guess so, an unfaithful girl will eventually cheat. You guys make me feel better. I'm not going to date for a while though.
>>61132779
She got gangbanged by three Swedes, they met on Tinder apparently. The Swedes were the ones that let me know which is kinda based
>>61134986
Actual Swedes, they were white
>>
>>61132185
>>61135281
Please post your face or at least your girlfriends'.
This is fucking hilarious. How did you fail her?
>>
the problem lies with the woman for the greater part.
Those swedes where on a slutbender eating out each others assholes and whatever got inbetween but your girl was in a relationship and should have said :"No thanks degenerates."

But she didn't so time to develop trust issues and all that jazz
>>
>>61135362
Yep. He dodged a bullet
>>
>>61135401
not that much seeing how it still hapened but yeah for shame that this shit is quite common.
>>
>Swedes pretend to be hopeless cucks
>they are actually secretly assassinating relationships abroad
>>
>>61135361
How did I fail her?
She was the one that cheated. She failed me
>>
>>61135573
I agree in part, but why did she decide to cheat?
I'm not trying to meme on you, in a stable relationship the risk of infidelity is extremely low to the point of nonexistent. Then again, american women are fairly slutty.
>>
File: shock.jpg (19 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
19 KB, 383x409
>Your girlfriend finds Swedish """"men"""" to be more of a man than you are
I never thought such a thing was even possible, but that'd hurt more than any infidelity itself, surely.
>>
>>61135813
It was 3 Swedes, if you count them together it would make sense.
>>
File: me.jpg (337 KB, 1600x1299) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
337 KB, 1600x1299
>>61132185
>cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.