[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you done drugs /int/? Did you like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: truthabout-weed-slide.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
truthabout-weed-slide.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
Have you done drugs /int/? Did you like it?
>>
File: 1340290683716208.jpg (438 KB, 640x1609) Image search: [Google]
1340290683716208.jpg
438 KB, 640x1609
dude weed lmao
>>
I injected a mariguana once. It was terrible.
No more devil's lettuce for me, thanks.
>>
>Have you done drugs
>Posts a marijuana leaf
lmao
>>
>>61131472
Yeah I've done nearly everything

If I had to choose a top 3 it would be ecstacy, cocaine and weed
>>
>>61131584
well weed is a drug hue :D
>>
did some, do weed daily.
yep, love them
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>61132167
>I do weed
>>
>Yes
>Yes
>>
>>61131598
good choices. the coke needs to be the proper stinky stuff though: matchstick lines.

ketamine is jolly good fun too.
>>
>>61132419
>mfw weed is shit here but coke is cheap and delicious
>>
>>61132216
what's funny about that?
>>
>>61131598

how do you approach to get some? does your dealer have everything? should my weed dealer have shrooms for example?
>>
>>61132516
here we just go to a local favela and they got everything 2bh
>>
>>61132419
Yeah man I've had coke that was cut with dental anesthetic and it was shit, but on the other hand I've had coke straight from the cartel and it was incredible, made me feel superhuman

>>61132460
It just sounds funny like "guys I'm gonna go do some weed" makes it sound like a serious drug or something

>>61132516
Yeah I've gotten shrooms through a weed dealer before. Just ask, usually if they don't have it they will just get it from someone who does and charge you a little more for procuring it for you

Worst case scenario he'll just say no
>>
>>61132627
he meant he do weed daily m8
>>
>>61132627
How does a square with no connections at all find a quality dealer?
>>
>>61132627
oh ok, there is no similar expression in spanish so perhaps that's why I used this in a strange manner
>>
>>61132697
Yeah but here people usually say "smoke weed" I've never heard someone say "do weed" so it sounds kinda funny

>>61132749
Find some people who you think would be into that sort of thing. Piercings tattoos, promiscuity the whole nine yards, people your mother would never want you to hang out with. Believe it or not those types are actually pretty social and have no problem hooking people up with drugs, especially since their dealer will give them discounts/free hookups for getting them new customers

You could also ask people in an art class, I've had random people walk up to me and start talking about their shroom and acid trips when I was in an art class in college

>>61132767
Understood, here people usually just say smoke weed or vape if they use a vaporizer
>>
I injected 2 marijuana pills yesterday an hour ago
>>
>>61132948
>Piercings tattoos, promiscuity
>people in an art class
I did mention I'm a complete square, right? Those people would peg me for a narc immediately.
>>
File: 1443401150237.png (548 KB, 752x622) Image search: [Google]
1443401150237.png
548 KB, 752x622
>>61131472
I'm actually high right now. I smoke after work and when I'm with friends. Molly is really good too, but my dealer got ones cut with strong amphetamines this time so they're like uppers and I hate uppers.
Do I try DMT y/n?
>>
>>61133224
If you're, say, a sophomore in college, you could hit up an old friend from highschool and see if they know anyone. I did that and he forwarded me to a guy we went to highschool with and he was rad.
>>
>>61133224
Not immediately, just try to drink a bit and relax around them, take a hit if they pass you some weed, otherwise do what>>61133376 said, that's a good suggestion too
>>
>>61133238
Man I hate cut molly, though I've dealt some cut with b-12 and everyone liked it

Try the DMT man, I've always wanted to try it but never had the chance. I wanted to do an extraction but I'm too jewish to buy a hotplate/magnetic stirrer
>>
File: 1452411942655.png (304 KB, 601x778) Image search: [Google]
1452411942655.png
304 KB, 601x778
>>61131472
Weed and shrooms, and then both together. That was probably the most fun I've ever had. I felt like I had the hands of God.
>>
I work with incarcerated ex-druggies. Never would I even consume Marihuana after all the shit I have seen at work. Obviously completely unlikely you'll get a psychosis but I wouldn't even take the smallest chance after seeing the worst of the worse.
>>
>>61131472
yes
yes
>>
I tried weed in college when I was in Singapore, which is a country that gives you the death sentence if you use drugs. I projectile vomited an hour later.
>>
>>61133888

Yeah, I would never consume marijuana either. What a terrible and destructive drug. *sips beer*
>>
I do caffeine and ephedrine every morning without advil
am I a hard motherfucker yet guys
>>
>>61134240
You're supposed to take it with aspirin not advil

I take it twice a day too, works wonders when you're on DNP
>>
>>61134095
We have alcoholics as well but they usually didn't shoot random people around town because they were hunting werewolves sent by the Russians.
And this isn't an example I just made up. We actually have a patient that did exactly that after 10 years of daily weed consumption.
>>
>>61134326
perhaps wasn't the weed. perhaps he was going to develop dementia anyway.
t. 15+ years of daily consumption user
>>
>>61134326
Everybody knows the Russians would use werebears, not werewolves. C'mon son.
>>
>>61134543
He certainly had a genetic vulnerability but how do you know I don't?
It's also not impossible for you to develop schizophrenia either if you continue.
Do what you want but work has spoilt any sort of drug for me.
>>
>>61134631
>Do what you want but work has spoilt any sort of drug for me.
I actually see your point.
>>
to all you idiots asking where to source drugs:

you don't find drugs, drugs find you.

also the yanks ITT have clearly never done drugs. and it's mandy not molly you fucking degenerates.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.