[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the word 'cunt' such an offensive word in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: c-word.jpg (21 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
c-word.jpg
21 KB, 500x575
Why is the word 'cunt' such an offensive word in the west compared to europe?
>>
I would like to know this as well.
>fucking around with female friend of mine
>we banter a lot
>call her fuckwit, moron, a variety of other derogatory terms, never an issue
>call her a cunt (jokingly)
>she flips out

This has happened more than once.
>>
>>61131071
>Why is the word 'cunt' such an offensive word in the west compared to europe?
>in the west
>compared to europe
umm
what
also you do realize that only the english, irish and other not so relevant people speak english in europe, right.
in bulgarian "кънт" meant something like "loudness"
and our word for bagina just means "(hot) girl" (in normie jargon)
>>
Ur moms cunt is stinky
Ye goofy chink cunt
>>
File: 7465574657654.jpg (96 KB, 760x772) Image search: [Google]
7465574657654.jpg
96 KB, 760x772
OI CUNT, C'ME HERE M8, YA CUNT IS CUNTY WITH CUNTS? OI THATS ME CUNT I KNOW, IF YA EAR WAS A CUNT I WOULD FUCK IT.
>>
>>61132891
He probably means in English speaking countries.

Australians seem to say cunt a lot, but if you say it here people might look at you funny. It's a uncommonly used profanity here.
>>
>>61131071

Cause we have better words in our own languages.
>>
>>61132934
Borat is shitposting again
>>
>>61131071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRz8FWPUmpI
>>
>>61132891
here if you want to get a grill flipping out (for no reason at all) you call her "ma"

for example if talking to a guy and want to say "hey you", you say 'ti be". ("be" being the male for of the word "ma"). but it can also be used as "you, damn it". it's perfectly safe for work, even in some bantery politician talk

but when you say it to a girl ("ti ma"), it is considered you are looking down on her just because she's a girl. you can't say it to your sister, girlfriend, or anything
(grills use it among themselves no problem, except politicians/ other professional talk)

i think "be" comes from "bre" which somehow comes from "bratle" which comes from "brat", which means "brother"
i don't know where "ma" comes from, maybe "mother" but i don't know
>>
File: 1.jpg (76 KB, 694x479) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76 KB, 694x479
stfu cunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.