[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you live in Eastern Europe >constantly surrounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466162894662.jpg (70 KB, 721x481) Image search: [Google]
1466162894662.jpg
70 KB, 721x481
>tfw you live in Eastern Europe
>constantly surrounded by tall, drop dead gorgeous girls - one is more beautiful than the other
>they are intelligent, loving and very family oriented
>most of them absolutely adore you
>tfw you're 100% gay

And they say God doesn't have a sense of humor.
>>
If you feel sad about that you're probably not gay, but just a little bitch that doesnt' have the balls to talk with girls and decided o degradate yourself by going on a "easier way"
>>
>>61125503
i love hungary lad , <3<3<3<3<3
>>
File: 1293393293093.jpg (99 KB, 600x891) Image search: [Google]
1293393293093.jpg
99 KB, 600x891
Too bad mixing with them would give me a filthy half slav mongrel with a sub 100 IQ
>>
File: 2cwlzk0.jpg.gif (1 MB, 298x243) Image search: [Google]
2cwlzk0.jpg.gif
1 MB, 298x243
>>61125760
>lost my v-card to a close friend
>had sex multiple times over the course of a year with him
>thoroughly enjoyed myself
>you're obviously not gay anon :^)

uhh...
>>
all gay hearts should be ripped out and burned
>>
>>61126078
>all gay hearts should be ripped out and burned
We're gays not vampires Vladimir. That only works on the latter.
>>
>>61126601
How is it to be openly gay in Magyarország?
>>
>>61126601
>not vampires
But you are, you "bite" someone in the ass and he become another one.
>>
>>61125503
you just dont like their cunt?
>>
>>61126736
Well I don't go around prancing about my sexuality. But pretty much all my friends know it and all of them accept me. In general people just don't really care? I live in the eastern part of the country where supposedly more people are religious, but even if you were a flaming homo, the worst you get is a few whispers behind your back.

People are more curious than anything. Most of them never seen a gay person up close (or so they think), so they feel honored if you tell them the truth. Because in a way it shows that you trust them. They might get embarrassed but if you treat it like it's no big deal, they'll pretty much always accept you, might even get more friendly even.
That's not to say there aren't homophobes, but any gay worth their salt recognizes them miles away, and avoids them.

>>61126832
Pretty much, yeah. Some of the most valueable friends I had were women.Beautiful, cunning, a force to be reckoned with on their own, I truly admired them. Sadly, I'm not just not into them sexually, no matter how hard I tried.
>>
Why is there so many gays on int
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.