[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bavarians are like Indians. Beings free of dignity and tormented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1466592226297.jpg (56 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
1466592226297.jpg
56 KB, 620x430
Bavarians are like Indians.

Beings free of dignity and tormented by destiny, who - during there entire history - never created something else than agro-economy and a „culture“ based on dirt and filth, until the white man made you familiar with the concept of civilization.

In fact you have nothing to be proud of, until a few years ago you didn't even have an infrastructure and I bet there's an Alm-Öhi on some mountainside, who has never seen electric light.

And not even that worked out, as one can clearly see. Although meanwhile you learn High German, you can't speak it and nobody seems talk about how the car frame construction was outsourced to you because you stupid farmers are good for nothing but menial tasks.

With your allegedly „more sophisticated“ education the major part of you Kevins are held down.

Just like Indians, Bavarians don't understand the concept of civilization, they just function somehow. Nobody knows why.

At the end of the day we are just happy when no Bavarian is within earshot anymore, so that we can make fun of you loudly and joyfully.

What I have never understood either is how you incest-plagued Bavarifools managed to become the posterboys of Germany with your farmer lifestyle. The whole world laughs about you and what do you do? You laugh with us!

Bavarians are the scum that plagues our once proud republic. You have accomplished nothing, you will never accomplish anything, you will always stay the debt slaves of the white man.
>>
File: 1466592428028.jpg (75 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1466592428028.jpg
75 KB, 400x320
Bavarians also worship the cow.
>>
Gib Bavarians to liberate pls
>>
File: average bavarian woman.jpg (109 KB, 560x748) Image search: [Google]
average bavarian woman.jpg
109 KB, 560x748
>>61114565
oh really?
>>
>>61114622
Looks slightly more attractive than an average Russian woman above the age 40 desu.
>>
>BMW
>Bayern soccer
>Bavarian traditional clothing is a German icon around the world
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_von_Fraunhofer

I'm a murrifat and even I know Bavarians have made an imprint on the world.
>>
>>61114841
>Bayern soccer
Sell outs.
Their fans don't even sing most of the time, because they are in the arena for image reasons.
>>
>>61114841
> BMW
Owned by VW.
> Bayern soccer
Has nothing to do with Bavaria t.b.h.
> Bavarian traditional clothing is a German icon around the world
Only in America because the US occupied Southern Germany after WWII.
>>
Baden Württemberg, Germanies best state reporting in, can confirm that Bavaria is shit.
>>
>>61114924

>> BMW
>Owned by VW.

du denkst da wohl an AUDI
>>
>>61114475
I lived in BW and now in Bavaria. You don't have slightly any idea what you are talking about.
>agriculture
In smaller villages are farmers, like everywhere else. So what?
>no history
oh yeah, who never thinks always at the Kingdom of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern when it comes to history.
>infrastructure
we have Autobahn and you know what? They even constructed another terminal at Munich airport without any bullshit or media. Nearly like Berlin, but not attraction of failuren
>dialect
Did you ever go to the southwest of Germany? There you REALLY have trouble understanding them if you don't speak the local dialect.

There are a lot more points than that, but since I'm on my mobile I go crying because of reading your bullshit. Never thought there are people in this country with american education.
>>
>>61114475
nice kc pasta
>>
>>61114475
Take it easy Muhammad Goldbergowitz
>>
>>61114475
>Beings free of dignity and tormented by destiny, who - during there entire history - never created something else than agro-economy and a „culture“ based on dirt and filth, until the white man made you familiar with the concept of civilization.
That's not true lad. Indian history and culture is pretty deep.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.