[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/OLYMPICS/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Will your country win medals?

Russia should be allowed to compete because out of the 3000 Russian athletes tested this year only 3 were found to be doping.
>>
>>61113566
of course we are quite doing well
>>
I really hate Russia but I must say that the decision to ban all russian athletes was extremely unfair. Russians are notorious cheaters in everything ranging from sports to online games but this does not mean you should consider every russian a cheater.
The decision to ban Russia was 100% political and it is quite disgusting.
>>
atleast one medal but i think that the olympics will be a complete disaster
>>
>>61113681
don't be jealous of brazil and i think your football team is nice
>>
>>61113566
Its stupid to ban russians for doping when literally everyone is using something
>>
>russki athletes spared from getting skewered when the huehues inevitably riot

I'm surprised more athletes aren't getting caught doping tbqh. If it's between temporarily sabotaging my reputation and credibility and getting eaten alive by savages, the answer is pretty clear
>>
>>61113801
Brazil as a country is doing pretty bad right now: corruption, no $, etc. Sadly, our football team is not gonna compete in the olympics. I like ur country tho
>>
>>61114098
>Brazil as a country is doing pretty bad right now: corruption, no $, etc. Sadly, our football team is not gonna compete in the olympics. I like ur country tho
maybe? but it is the first oylmpics in latin america, isn't it? that's too sad i really wanted to see your team in brazil olympics though...
>>
>>61114230
yeah, first time ever. i hope it gets done properly without any casualties
>>
>>61113566
Let's pretend that Russia not being allowed to compete is about doping and not about putting more sanctions on Russia and brainwashing citizens into

>The Russians are evil guys, we must keep these sanctions on them!

Look at every bigger nation and you'll find doping in all of them, in a couple of athletes.

It took, what, 10 years to catch louis armstrong ?

And yes, my country will win some medals, they always do.
>>
>>61114357

THIS
>>
Russia did nothing wrong
>>
bätman pls
>>
File: podio azzurro nel fioretto.jpg (50 KB, 891x535) Image search: [Google]
podio azzurro nel fioretto.jpg
50 KB, 891x535
Italy will be again the GOAT at fencing

>>61113626
>The decision to ban Russia was 100% political and it is quite disgusting.
I think that they can partecipate but not under the russian flag, something like the unified team in the 90s
Anyway I agree with that part, 100% political

>>61114357
>It took, what, 10 years to catch louis armstrong ?
What a wonderfull world
>>
>>61119551
>louis armstrong
eh, sometimes you just don't write what you want to write

I obviously meant Neil Armstrong, the astronaut, not Lance Armstrong the cyclist or Louis Armstrong the musician.
>>
>>61119664
But it took more than 10 years to catch Neil Armstrong, for many years it was thought that he was really arrived on the moon

And we're back to jealousy, America was jealous of the Russian successes in space
>>
>>61119551

USA has a Muslim girl who is good this year
>>
Being able to participate but not under Russian flag

Which is basically forcing the athletes to renounce the Russian government.

This is just a part of a media war on Russia.

They are trying to do the same thing they did to FR Yugoslavia under Milosevic.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.