[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Education hats thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Studenter__rgang_20_259111a.jpg (125 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Studenter__rgang_20_259111a.jpg
125 KB, 1024x682
here we post the hat you get in your country when you are done with high school / gymnasium
pic related is what you get when you finnish the normal gymnasium here
>>
>>61112595
>tfw you just got your hat
>>
>>61112595
I feel bad for your unpopular thread, but you probably already know what graduation caps in my country look like and I can't be bothered to google a photo of one

Have a consultation bump and (You) instead
>>
File: 1430286746658.jpg (38 KB, 560x426) Image search: [Google]
1430286746658.jpg
38 KB, 560x426
>>
no hats on no level of education

men shouldn't wear hats anyway it's jewish
>>
>>61112595
And than Russefest right?
10/10 girls that take you into the forrest.
Saw it on Dutch television
>>
>>61113294
Oh wait, you're Danish
>>
>>61112595
are they feminazis?
>>
>>61112595
>those girls are Denmark's future CEO's, generals, doctors, physicists, and leaders

This gives me hope for Europe.
>>
File: Miekat-miehet.jpg (81 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
Miekat-miehet.jpg
81 KB, 800x552
Not high school but doctorate
>>
File: calottins.jpg (161 KB, 1472x312) Image search: [Google]
calottins.jpg
161 KB, 1472x312
Belgian on vacation here.

Education hats here are basically fraternity hats and are divided into two, depending if your uni is catholic or not.

First is the calotte for the catholics, and the special variant for ex-colonists or people who have lived in africa for more than 5 years. Then there is the penne for the non catholic unis, so that they hide whatever they do from god.
The pins reflect the owner: years at uni, drunkard, talkative etc.
>>
>>61113424
Christ, they all look over 50, some over 60. That's pretty late to graduate with a PhD.
>>
>>61113424
The outfit is used in other academic occasions as well. Thos guys are most likely not graduates
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.