[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: what happened here.png (224 KB, 4500x2583) Image search: [Google]
what happened here.png
224 KB, 4500x2583
Why are these places so degenerate?
Why did the radical left choose these places to concentrate their power in?
What is it about these places that caused all of what has happened to them?
Is there any chance that these places will ever get better?
>>
alaska is one of the most deeply republican states in the union
>>
>>61109258
Not anymore, it would seem. Since 2007, Alaska's become one of the new hubs for hyper-leftist degeneracy. By now it's nothing but memesexual millennial newmale goatfuckers.
>>
>>61109287
you're just mad because you're poor and have to live in mat-su instead of anchorage

I think
>>
File: 1466388621094.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466388621094.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>61109230
What did he mean by this
>>
>>61109512
>implying Anchorage isn't where most of the fringe leftism and tumblrism is concentrated

also I don't even live in AK. stay mad.
>>
>>61109548
I mean Australia is full of tumblrgendered mutants and Chinese whores.
>>
>>61112129
I am guessing you've never spoken to an Australian before
>>
>>61112129
is it? I never go outside
>>
>>61112129
sure thing clyde
>>
>>61112182
I've actually experienced the actual displeasure of actually having to actually speak to actual mutants, actual Chinese whores, actual SOCJUS shills, actual hyperleftist millennial newmale cucks, and other actual trash that actually live in actual Australia.

>>61112218
You seem upset, my man.
>>
>>61112246
Are you unironically retarded
>>
>>61112281
Nice /v/ meme, my man.
>>
California is pretty nice if you're white and middle class.
>>
>>61112331
just a shame almost all of the white and middle class people in California are millennial tumblrist college kids who fuck man ass and suck thousands of pounds of mutant cock
>>
>>61112309
Are you actually so retarded as to believe calling someone retarded is a /v/ meme

Wipe the lotion crust off your dick you stupid nerd faggot
>>
>>61112378
Did I trigger you, my man?
>>
>people still saying degenerate like it's a bad thing
lmao, fuck having kids and family bull shit, I want to smoke weed, work an easy high-paying job, and coast from 30 till I'm dead bitch
>>
fucking newfags man summer is going to be long
>>
>>61114152
but it's winter in Australia
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.