[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
singapore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_Singapore.png (6 KB, 609x406) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Singapore.png
6 KB, 609x406
I have very conflicting opinions about this country. Is this country merely Best Korea with money, i.e. exploiting workers to the core and tons of regulations, or is this country Dubai SEA edition where there are many regulations but economically super free?

Sg ppl please explain the country. When I hear about this place, it is either ppl saying the place to be complete shithole or saying its a placed with based economy w/o PC
>>
>>61108410
I've been there few times as a tourist, had great time going on amusement park night clubs etc.
If you ask Malaysians who likes to spend holiday in Singapore they will tell you how they envy the people living there

But according to my friend who attended secondary school there says its living hell- expensive house and cars, crazy regulations and little freedom.
I felt the description was as if the Seoul was a country
>>
>>61108410
>its a placed with based economy w/o PC
The economy is fine but PC is everywhere, just in a different form.
>>
>>61108552
>expensive house and cars, crazy regulations and little freedom
That describes Korea desu. Esp. Seoul. I wonder if houses are even more expensive than Seoul even when taking account into difference in income. Car...... Prob forget about it if live in SG. Heard they charge tax as much as the sales price of the car
>>
>>61108835
>PC
Like how? Care to explain? I thought they dont have one cuz they use maids w/o minimum wage and shit
>>
>>61108917
In theory you cannot say anything that might offend other races or religions. In practice it's hard to enforce but normies get caught for it all the time because they use sites like Facebook and Youtube.
>>
>>61109296
>Facebook and Youtube
Social media is def something not worth investing time. I feel like I should quit that shit
>>
>>61108410
Dubai SEA edition.
The economy is pretty based for small countries, bigger countries like yours need to be more protectionist tho
>>
>>61108410
So you just gonna call a girl a nigger?
Bet your the type of guy that planted in the 18th century is just surprised that calling a man's wife something offensive is gonna pass him off.
>>
>>61109535
Dafuq? You posted at wrong thread
>>61109527
You been there?
>>
>>61109527
>bigger countries like yours need to be more protectionist
>Wanting to redo the problems of your country

>>61108410
Great
>>
>>61109535
kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.