[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European civilisation will continue to decline into even more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1445101660256.jpg (259 KB, 909x1363) Image search: [Google]
1445101660256.jpg
259 KB, 909x1363
European civilisation will continue to decline into even more utter irrelevance. It's just sad that this small corner of the world gave so much and now is nothing more than a museum for Yanks and Chinks to visit.

Anyone else have these feels?
>>
Feel, it's a reality? But everyone here is afraid to challenge the status quo and fear being labeled by the left wing for not accepting globalization. People here will passively accept their fate, even begrudgingly support it based on the satisfaction they receive by feeling above dissenters
>>
She has been Blacked, hasn't she? Big blag benis in tight bight bagina :DD
>>
>>61103851
Well you could always have a series of political revolutions and flop your dicks onto the face of the world again.
Here in America this is the end for us, either we get Trump and he delays the browning of America for another decade, or we get Hillary and America will be 90% mexican with no hope for the future besides beheadings on the streets and race wars between the Mexicans and the Blacks with the Asians retreating to their enclaves
>>
I blame the anglos.
>>
>>61103914
>>61103945
I'm not talking about immigration although that is a bad thing I mean the fact that Europe is irrelevant. All the best shit happens in the US and will soon happen in China. All the most ambitious people don't go to Europe they gop to the US. European culture isn't global anymore it's just meme things for holidays. The continent is just a medium of beautiful cities and towns.
>>
>>61104029
>I mean the fact that Europe is irrelevant
Just wait, y'all could easily turn it around.
>>
>European civilisation will continue to decline into even more utter irrelevance.
it's only natural, each civilization has a beginning, a rise and a fall.
>>
>>61104084
Could we though? Realistically the continent is an old persons home of Pandas that don't reproduce, half the continent is poor as fuck and the small part that is rich is very densely populated.

The EU (not all of Europe) is only half the size of the continental US and half the land area is empty nordic shit and ex Soviet shit.

About half of people under 30 in the med are unemployed and there is no way to sort our the demographic crisis except mass migration and that is just suicide. RIP cruel world.
>>
>>61103989
What is this shite meme,

>Not the fucking Germans
>>
>>61103851
Yeah I was thinking about this too and watching a few documentaries on european ghettos.

Americans have strong modern segregation at least, so real shitholes are in entirely different cities and states than places that create modern science and technology. Example is I went to a city that is pretty much only known for being the most famous medical hospital in the world, only people there were white, with a handful of asian and brown people. Their kids will continue to produce smart people who can continue to produce great things, I'm not sure I can say the same for a few euro countries.
>>
I won't be visiting
>>
>>61103945
>Browning of America
>Buying into the White Genocide meme
You know numerically there are more whites than ever in the US, right? Everything's getting better for everyone and people like you are still unhappy. Come on over and join the party patriot.
>>
>>61104441
Germans are just the good little soldiers of USA these days.

They botched it for the two World Wars though.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (22 KB, 331x444) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
22 KB, 331x444
>>61104986
>You know numerically there are more whites than ever in the US, right? Everything's getting better for everyone
>>
>>61104986
>what are birth rates
>>
>>61103851
ON the contrary, it's not the European culture but the Anglosaxon one which is clearly declining into irrelevance. The US is a decaying empire as Chinese and Japanese will be in the future the main force in the worldwide economy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.