[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't Spain apologized for their horrendous atrocity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 853623.jpg (111 KB, 662x483) Image search: [Google]
853623.jpg
111 KB, 662x483
Why hasn't Spain apologized for their horrendous atrocity?
>>
me at the top
>>
>>61099813
Who the fuck leaves a warship near a warzone and expects that nobody will shoot it intentionally or by accident? It's like I drove a tank to Syria and gets blew up by Assad and I am like, "dude what the fuck!"

And besides, I bet the ship was blew up by the US army to enter the war and be seen like the heroes, just like Vietnam.
>>
>>61099975
Spain's heinous actions can't be denied forever. Even Japan apologized for their war crimes eventually.
>>
>>61099813
your country blew up the warship and then you blamed us. So fuck off.
>>
>>61099975
>>Who the fuck leaves a warship near a warzone
>Go to the port belonging to a nation who at most had minor diplomatic tension with you
>Explode
>"Stop being in a warzone :^)"
>>
>>61099813
>Blow up their own ship
>Blame it on another country

Americans """engineers""", everybody.
>>
Dirty Iberians.

Guam is American clay. Go home.
>>
>>61100176
They have?
>>
>>61099813
God Bless the veterans of the War against Spanish Imperialism

2/15/98 never forget
>>
Why would they have to apologize for your own false flag?
It should be you fat fuckers apoligizing for profaning the corpse of the spanish empire and making it become the wasted whore that it is today.
>>
Spanish bastards.
>>
>>61100455
They kind of backhandedly apologized for comfort women to Korea recently,I believe. Obviously, there's still a lot they don't want to talk about.
>>
>>61100176
Fuck off, investigations told that the story of a mine (a mine, something you put to dissuade anyone from entering somewhere, like a warzone) was unlikely and evidence pointed that the explosion happened from the inside, your country killed 258 loyal american soldiers to just enter a war they shouldn't have intervened.

And in the end wha the fuck are you doing entering another countries' territorial waters like it's nothing during a war?!
>>
lol well done dad
>>
>>61100579
>>61100482
The Colonialist dogs and their lackies are STILL refusing to take responsibility for their despicable and cowardly attack. When will you just admit your country killed patriotic Americans helping Cubans stay independent?
>>
>>61100683
You be silent. Never forget who owns you.
>>
>>61100579
>like it's nothing during a war?!
What the fuck was the bloated corpse of a once proud empire doing west of the Canary Islands much less in the sphere of influence of the god damn United States of America?!?!?!
>>
You also have a lot of nerve asking for an apology when YOU should apologize to the UK for revolting, you ungrateful prick, and even to the native americans you massacred to move West, even though they helped you during the war. And let's not forget all of those dictators the US supported and helped to gain power in their countries (like, surprise, surprise, Bautista in Cuba or Noriega in Panama).
>>
>>61100754
O..ok s...sir
I...I'm so..sorry
>>
>>61100885
We brought them civilization, you meddling monarchist. All Spain ever brought to my hemisphere was death and plunder. Stay on your side of ocean please conquistadors.
>>
>>61100931
That's better, now no more cartel, okay?
>>
>>61100935
Civilization by putting them under a tyrany, something US is supposed to fight against, good job Sam. And what about the native americans? Last I know you have fucking reserves to preserve them like zoo animals.
>>
>>61100717
You take responsibility for Liberia, Philippines, the middle east, Kosovo and Ukraine, fat fuck.
>>
>>61101040
>implying the reservations are anything except an extremely generous gift
>>
File: 1305925979924.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1305925979924.png
272 KB, 817x669
And that was fun shitposting for me, It's 2 am and I have to do 3 tests tomorrow, shit. Sweet dreams bootleg imperialist, don't let the mexicans conquer you without war.
>>
>>61101007
Sure!! You also have to help.
No more junkies though, and a wall will come in handy.
>>
>>61101040
Like the reservations you offered to the Muslims who wanted to share your land? Greedy bastard

>>61101069
We take responsibility for bringing freedom to all those places and more. Don't forget Granada. Look at Venezuela to see what happens to commie sympathizers

>>61101177
Good night! You can plunder my hemisphere any time ;-)
>>
>>61099950
So... this isn't about Spain choking against Croatia earlier?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.