[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your opinion here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Share your opinion here
>>
I think that they'll do it, and it'll end poorly
Not as bad as the remain crowd is expecting, but still pretty bad
Should be funny
>>
coin flip
>>
Good for them if they vote leave, it's about time they grew some balls since they dismantled the empire and elected a muslim as mayor of their largest city
>>
>>61097004
I hope it does. I'd like for 5 eyes to continue without Euro interference.
>>
>>61097004
EU is already shit.
>>
>>61097004
You have to be retarded to belive that uk has any chance of leaving. Even if 'leave' wins the election (and supposing it wont be rigged) no way the EU is letting the UK leave without a good economical disaster
>>
>>61101739
*economic, not "Economical, you retarded twat.
>>
Don't have one, but Boris seems like a nice guy.
Would zip line with/10
>>
>>61097004
What's your opinion on it? Haven't really heard many opinions from continentals. Netherlands is fairly euroskeptic country so I've heard?
>>
>>61101767
Economy + comical = economical
You dipshit
>>
I hope they leave.
>>
No matter what the nay sayers say it cannot go that badly

European companies will still stay there and trade deals will still be in place

They cannot effectively "punish" UK in anyway
The only people that really benefits from EU is the big corps because EU regulations give them the ability to stifle competition by being able to react to new regulations faster, same deal here

Britain exiting is the right thing to do
The only thing keeping them back is some financial fear which is totally unfounded, it's not as if their whole country will shoot off into space or something
>>
Most bookies have 80% odds in favor of Remain, even if the people are narrowly divided.
>>
>>61103112
The worst case scenario for the EU would be a Britain that leaves without any bad consequences for their economy.

They will hurt Britain and make them pay even though it might be bad for us as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.