[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Washington (the state) Seems like a weird place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (9 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9 KB, 500x333
Tell me about Washington (the state)

Seems like a weird place

I've never been.
>>
The west coast part is beautiful, best forests and cities in America (Bellingham forever.) The east side is literally desert red neck farmers, Pullman is the only biggish town and it's meh
>>
redpill me on seattle
>>
>>61095765
its literally Vancouver but WAY nicer and with less Asians
>>
>>61095839
if cascadia were an independent nation i'd move there in a heartbeat
>>
>>61096195
Cascadia is a meme. Just because some area has similar landscape doesn't meme it deserves to be independent
>>
>>61096195
it would be complete shit run by middle age hippie women
>>
>>61096272
Cascadia should be independent, it would be a liberal paradise for the best states in the union that deserve it
>excluding NorCal
>>
I don't plan on moving away any time soon.
>>
hipsters and clouds
>>
>>61096272
Washington and BC have more in common with one another than they do the rest of the US/Canada.
>>
>>61096272
>>61096402
it would be an eco state that would survive peak oil. the kind of place i want to start a family.

Quebec is also fine, it gets 99% of its electricity from Hydro.
>>
>>61096558
I am moving to Bellingham as soon as I can, fuck Arizona
>>
>>61096402
>liberal paradise
this is the problem

>lets cut down the rainforest so we can build houses for mexicans and windmills
>>
>>61096956
>imblying we wouldnt just live in treehouses
More mexicans = cheaper labor and housing prices
>>
>>61096995
everyone will live in over-expensive high rises built by the Chinese to inflate the market and never ever go outdoors
>>
>>61095615
>what is Spokane
>>
>>61097132
That's literally only Vancouver because of your dumb laws on foreign buyers, Cascadia will be perf
>>
>>61097132
>tfw you'd never be able to afford a 3 bedroom apartment in Coal Harbour because the majority of them are investment vehicles by Chinese
>>
>>61097132
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>61097180
Are we safe though???

>>61097318
Go to NYC if you want a sterilized city that bad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.