[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you eat chicken wings? Do you prefer boneless or bone-in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 18k0plma3bh3bjpg.jpg (106 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18k0plma3bh3bjpg.jpg
106 KB, 800x450
Do you eat chicken wings?

Do you prefer boneless or bone-in?

BONELESS MASTER RACE
>>
Drumstick with the none
>>
U can have chicken wings without bones wtf i love america now
>>
>>61091649
The bone*. Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>61091625
>likes random process chicken scraps pressed into a shape and called """"""""wingz""""""""
>>
Bonin is much better
>>
with the bone. I always bite into the bone and eat the marrow too. Pretty good.
>>
I wasn't even aware boneless chicken wings are a thing
>>
>>61091625
Bone-in are the real thing

Boneless are just chunks of breast meat soaked in sauce
>>
>>61091735

Try living in a first world country sometime
>>
>>61091705
This is the only bone wings I like because they're faster
>>61091711
>eating mystery meat
Go to a place besides McDonalds/Applebees
>>61091786
>imblying thats a bad thing
>>
>>61091625
Both are equally great. But I will say I've had some thick boneless tendies that were glazed in honey, topped with jalapenos, and batterd with some much breading it sounded like you were twisting a head of lettuce when you bit into it.

Fuckin' Godlike.
>>
tell my why you like bone-in and ill tell you why you're wrong
>>
>>61091786
that sounds better than wings
>>
>>61091625
I don't eat animal muscles, I'm wege.
>>
>>61093489
In contrast to your ass
>>
>>61093461
Eh they're more convenient but I like wings and drumsticks more, I think they're more flavorful
>>
They're both amazing. Though if they have bones I prefer the wing and not the drum stick.
>>
Both are delicious. Bone-in are fattier, but bone-out are easier to eat and clean up
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.