[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alternative medicine How big this cancer has grown in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1441112929183.jpg (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441112929183.jpg
185 KB, 600x600
>Alternative medicine

How big this cancer has grown in your country? Do you fight this?

Invited: Everyone, including India, ASEANs.
>>
>>61080184
It's stupid but then again the poor people here still goes to witch doctors and shamans. It"s fucking hilarious
>>
>>61080184
Alternative medicine isn't as big a problem as "diet supplements". It's the only thing they advertise on TV nowadays, other than absurd interest no-questions-asked loans. People blow a fuckton of money on those pills every month.
>>
>>61080507
> t no-questions-asked loans
Do they beat money out of loaners afterwards?
>>
my mom has me and my dad drink a tablespoon of liquid silver everyday

i think its snake oil but she swears by it
>>
File: 1344157308543.jpg (22 KB, 431x358) Image search: [Google]
1344157308543.jpg
22 KB, 431x358
>>61080707
>liquid silver
>>
>>61080707
Can you even digest liquid silver?
>>
File: csnew.jpg (112 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
csnew.jpg
112 KB, 400x270
>>61080741

it's a thing here. we have a gigantic jug of it. people use it for literally everything... killing warts, mouth wash, indigestion, fatigue, sun burns, etc etc
>>
>>61080846
doesnt that make your skin blue?
>>
>>61080846
are you a nigger?
>>
Quite big.

That and the no gluten fad has gotten out of control, I work in a bakery so I know that for a fact.

That and a lot of people believe in shit like "detoxing" and whatever. It's mostly middle-aged women though who desperately look for ways to stay young.

Gluten shit is hipsters though.
>>
>>61080184
It seems pretty big with my generation.
I can't believe how fully 20-something women buy into "homeopathic natural alternative cure" and "cleansing body toxins" bullshit in this country. If I talk to almost any girl and the subject of disease or mental health somehow comes up the wonders of alternative medicine will almost certainly be mentioned.
>>
>>61080902
who the fuck came up with gluten intolerance anyway?
>>
>>61080881

ive never put it on my skin, i use it as mouth wash

>>61080882
100% white. Funny enough, we started using silver when my ex-nazi bavarian grandmother bought us all jugs and screamed at us to start using it
>>
>>61080688
They probably go straight to a court bailiff and auction off their property.
>>
>>61080937

Like Beyoncé and Miley Cyrus and shit like that.

These retarded fads are always started by famous women and other women cling to their shit like crazy.
>>
>>61080937
Coeliac disease.
But how the fuck people came up with the idea that gluten is bad in general is beyond me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.