[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw when the Game of Thrones ends I lose my only purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1466456193148.jpg (792 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466456193148.jpg
792 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw when the Game of Thrones ends I lose my only purpose of life
I didn't commit suicide yet only because im waiting for new episodes
>>
>>61076820
When GURM dies they really could just continue this shit forever.

Have House Cerwyn revolt and become rulers of the North or some shit.

There's really no end to it.
>>
>>61076917
thanks god
>>
>>61076917
>There's really no end to it.
It has an end once HBO stops making money out of it.
>>
File: Leftovers.jpg (134 KB, 1024x582) Image search: [Google]
Leftovers.jpg
134 KB, 1024x582
Watch a good show you faggot
>>
Bran will destroy the wall this season finale so maybe two more seasons?
>>
>>61076820
Read the black company
Or some fighting fantasy books
GoT is unoriginal trash
>>
>>61078776
thanks for recommendation
>>
I feel that way too, GoT is just so fucking good

I'll have to find some other entertainment to fill my life
>>
>>61078821
>GoT is just so fucking good
Not after Season 4. Season 6 is utter garbage.
>>
>>61078898
it doesn't matter anymore, it is still got, the legacy of the first seasons will hold got for eternity
>>
GoT is so fucking predictable right now, its still good show but writing went to shit, probably since they cant just copy books anymore

>yadada Jon wins once again, somehow 0 out of 1500 arrows hit him
>Daenerys ''Ichigo-level plot armor'' with op as fuck dragons keeps only getting stronger
>bad zombies coming we need to use friend power and defeat them

Jon and Daenerys will be Azor Ahai together or some shit, but it doesnt really matter, they will do the most obvious way of Daenerys 1v9 white walkers and becoming queen or they will try '''''''''''original'''''''''' ending with everybody dying
>>
>>61078482
mm
loved the priest episode form the first season most of all.
from second too.
>>
File: peaky-blinders-5277bd833cfd7.jpg (680 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
peaky-blinders-5277bd833cfd7.jpg
680 KB, 1000x1426
>>61078482
Nah, here's the best show on telle right now.
>>
>>61076917

i heard they confirmed there will be only 8 seasons
>>
Start reading the novels if you haven't already. The show is going to shit and the sixth novel should come out this year or the next.
>>
>>61076820
Have you already consumed all the other fantasy series out there?
>>
don't care i only watch anime
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.