[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the point of the BBC news in Britain? If it is just the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pepefrogbritish.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
pepefrogbritish.png
11 KB, 229x220
whats the point of the BBC news in Britain? If it is just the propaganda wing of the British government?
>>
Is BBC the equivalent of Fox News?
>>
>>61075450
A little bit
>>
>>61075480
Hmm, Oh.
>>
It's the propaganda wing of its Jewish owner.

It's probably the most subtle propaganda there is. Everything is deception by omission, stacking debates and audiences, changing wording to be suggestive etc

There was an analysis of their coverage of the migrant crisis, 85% of the images they showed were women and children versus the reality which was 101% military aged males
>>
>>61075386

of course not, it is independant of the government and makes excellent tv n shit
bbc=/=bbc news and even bbc news is alright but i dont really watch news. the bbc news website is also very very good
>>
>>61076641
Besides the rest of your post which is all lies, the most common shot I saw from the BBC was a long distance shot of 100s of brown people walking, most of which could be seen to be dudes.
>>
>>61075531

it really really isnt
>>
>>61076641
The funny part is they claim to be completely unbiased.

Our news did something similar.
It was about if political correctness had gone too far. On Facebook around 65% or so said yes and on Twitter it was about 51%, but they said something like 'a large 49% said no'.
>>
>>61076641
accurate. agree about it being the most subtle there is, which means it's not a half bad news source compared to everything else out there..
>>
>>61075480
>>61076641
>>61076767

>>>pol/
dont forget you tinfoil hats
>>
Centre-left say it's right biased, centre right say it's left biased and centrists says it pro-establishment biased.

Anyway they are supposed to be an independent organisation, but the government is able to influence their budget to an extent so it's not perfect.
>>
File: 1451662895109.png (267 KB, 620x599) Image search: [Google]
1451662895109.png
267 KB, 620x599
>>61076960
Fuck off lebo.
>>
>>61076641
What about the pedophilia?
>>
>>61077392
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.