[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this map? Mainly asking Russians, Norwegians and Swedes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: dankrank.jpg (86 KB, 800x382) Image search: [Google]
dankrank.jpg
86 KB, 800x382
So is it true?

>Why are you asking about this, anon?

Well, take a seat and let me tell you, young one!
I'm a very lewd person, and I am pretty decent with women (wasn't always the case) I noticed this little gem and suddenly felt the urge of learning Norwegian, Swedish, Russian mainly.

But learning a language takes a lot of time, and either of those languages would make it my 4th language. One more after that, would make it 5 and make me feel uncomfortably close to the pope.

I want to go somewhere within the "Larger than D cup" area, just so I can enjoy some of the local qt's.

I was leaning more towards Russian but certain things like my personal safety (not getting shanked by jealous/racist bydlos) and now I'm not feeling so sure about it.
Maybe I just need to roll with some ruskibros and get some qts for them as well.

I don't think I would have this much of an issue in sweden or norway. Though cucks are abundant pretty much in every country around the world.

tl;dr what language should I learn of the countries that have the bigger breast size?
>>
File: 1466105427355.png (3 MB, 1485x1493) Image search: [Google]
1466105427355.png
3 MB, 1485x1493
bump with busty norwegian grill
>>
I believe it's bullshit. Or they measured dirty 50yo bydlo cows too.
>>
>>61075766
So you don't see as many russian grills with big breasts?
>>
>>61076248
Most of girls here have 1-2
>>
File: 1466098674940.jpg (105 KB, 712x720) Image search: [Google]
1466098674940.jpg
105 KB, 712x720
just waiting for a norgebro to come give his input.

Norwegian seems easy af. Been acing it on duolingo. And I'm getting used to reading cyrillic for russian.
I just want to specialize in one language for now. (preferably the one where grills have the biggest racks)
>>
>>61077071
Sorry pal, in Norway only cocks are big
>>
>>61077355
I'm bi, so either way I win. Just want to confirm on the racks
>>
How true is this map? Really glad if it is.
>>
File: 1465566647201.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465566647201.jpg
118 KB, 1080x1080
bump for more lewd minded people like me.

>>61079547
I'm trying to find out m8. Have you seen many semen demons in Finland?
>>
>not realizing this is thrown off my fatties
Not everyone with a massive rack is attractive, America's rating should have been your clue to that
>>
But fat girls have big boobs too so maybe find someone whose fats mainly go to their breasts and then liposuction. I would if I had the money. This is why I would look in America rather than Finland.
>>
>>61074269
Its wrong for sure
Just look up russian/norwegian/etc girls on social media and see for yourself
>>
>>61075622

i get so turned on when girls wear those pants with the buttons on the sides

idk why but it fills me with lust
>>
>tfw fucking E cup
>tfw boobs to heavy
>tfw back pain

it's a fucking nightmare, I wish I had money to pay breast reduction and I can't stand back pain
>>
>>61079597
You see big boobs every once in a while but I thought that's normal for the rest of the world
>>
File: 1466255823820.jpg (109 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1466255823820.jpg
109 KB, 1000x563
>>61079728
yeah, I just cross reference the countries with obesity and cross them off my list. Scandinavie doesn't have as many fatties as Murca or mexico for example.

>>61079819
Thanks for sharing, I now share your lust for side-buttoned pants.

>>61080074
This is true. I just don't want to end up putting all the effort into learning a language for some qts with big racks only to get catfished by this fucking map

Thing is, even if it the map were wrong. I'd still want to learn Norwegian or Russian.
I have a thing for tall blonde scandinavian grills, and slav beauty.
I'm just trying to find out the best bang for my buck.

I'd totally go for Russian if there were not so many cons like the skinheads and overall safety. But I've seen so many qts on periscope that I feel it makes it worth. I mean look at this semen demon i posted. Apparently from Russia>>61079597

(I've lived in Mexico for a logn time and I'm tired of watching my back because of a beaner bydlo might get funny ideas and steal my shit.

And Norwegian seems like a wonderful idea, except I've seen so many norsk that speak english just as good if not better, than most native anglos.
Kind of making me think "what the fuck is the point lel"

Both countries have got the nicest bros, at least from the ones I've met on /int/ So making friends seems like a doable thing in both places.

Maybe I should just got with the flow and learn japanese desu.

>>61080031
Sure that doesn't come with a little extra throughout your body?
Just saying cuz you may not need to go for surgery, only lose some weight.
>>
>>61080695
>doesn't have as many fatties as Murca or mexico for example.

We are tired of all the skinny grills, gib us big american asses now
>>
>>61081745
Not sure if serious

Mayyybe we could work something out norgebro
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.