[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Germoney conquer Switzerland with its gold vaults
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20487.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
20487.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1328
Why didn't Germoney conquer Switzerland with its gold vaults to fund the war?
>>
why would you rob your own bank?
>>
>>61073370
>In a meeting held with Fascist Italy's leader Benito Mussolini and Galeazzo Ciano (the Foreign Minister of Italy) in June 1941, Hitler stated his opinion on Switzerland quite plainly:
>"Switzerland possessed the most disgusting and miserable people and political system. The Swiss were the mortal enemies of the new Germany."[2]
>>
>>61073268
Why didn't the eagles just fly the six million from Auschwitz to Israel?
>>
>>61073462
I hate the fukcin' Eagles man
>>
Why didn't the Allies just assassinate Hitler?
>>
>>61073409
Haha that is hilarious. Why did he hate the swiss?
>>
>>61073485
take it easy
>>
>>61073551
>Implying they didn't try
>>
Why didn't Hitler just not attack the USSR?
>>
Because Switzerland is hard to conquer because of the mountains and the high gun rate so Hitler didn't want to go trough the effort. He rather conquered other countries. Btw the Swiss probably were the worst scum in the world war, they stole sooooo much from innocent people quite sad
>>
>>61073659
You're talking about their banks taking in their vaults stolen gold?
>>
>>61073268
Because you don't need gold to win wars. You need steel, men and oil. And he would gain none by attacking an entrenched mountainous country that couldn't and wouldn't do any harm to him.
>>
I heard Hohenzollerns came from Switzerland.
Maybe, they didn't need to impose tax on it because their relatives did it instead?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.