[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your experiences with Gypsies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 23
Share your experiences with Gypsies.
>>
>>61072332
hahahahahhahahahahaha romanians xd
>>
File: 1462548452851.png (4 MB, 1011x2239) Image search: [Google]
1462548452851.png
4 MB, 1011x2239
>>61072332
the fucks ought to get exterminated
>>
they stole my wallet
>>
>>61072332

they stole our german shepherd living in our garden when i was 9, i grew up with him. i'd enjoy watching them getting burned alive
>>
>>61072450
They once tried to steal our rough collie but she fucked his hand up when he tried to grab her. He ran away but was bleeding.
>>
They spat on me.
They speak with a stupid peasant accent.
They are stupid,loud and also smell.
They can barely talk sometimes,they can't get their thoughts out.(Not that these thoughts are worth to hear)
Ugly brown manlets,who seek pride in poverty.
Dress horribly.
Women are loud whores who swear.

2/10,would exterminate
>>
>>61072332
They're all subhuman scum, thieves, beggars and whores. We should find a final solution for them
>>
>>61072332
This picture is fucking hell man what can we do against infestation this big?
>>
>>61072332
Sorry dont know any. We had aome but the are all in Sweden and Spain
>>
>>61072560
deport them to romania because they take our jobs for minimum wage...
>>
>>61072502

ours was really friendly towards everyone, he never had problems with strangers, but sadly he didn't know gypsy fucks. cam recordings showed that they feed him, played with him for an hour and took him to their car when we are at holiday. ofc our police didn't even care. can only hope they sold him to someone who treated him well.
>>
>>61072332
one romanian when i was kid ,hit me...fuck romania
>>
They make good MCHammer rip offs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTGINljmg4Q
>>
>>61072332
Romanians are not that bad

and their economy is booming right now
>>
>>61072600
>""""our"""" """""""""""""""jobs""""""""""""""""""
>>
Never met one desu.
>>
>>61072722
>Romanians are not that bad
>and their economy is booming right now
tons of euro money but romania is bolivia tier
>>
File: lighthair.png (673 KB, 1600x847) Image search: [Google]
lighthair.png
673 KB, 1600x847
>>61072568
t. Gypsynescu
>>
>>61072332
The romany are good people. Unfortunately Europeans are basically rednecks and can't treat people with common respect

In Islam we are encouraged to care for guests more than we do our own children. What happened to the hospitality of your greek forefathers? Have you never read The Odyssey?

plebs
>>
>>61072332
Finnish gypsies are worse than the normal type.
>>
File: purge.jpg (8 KB, 231x255) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
8 KB, 231x255
>>61072332
Grew up in Portugal being told to stay away from them because they steal children. There was one in my school there that stole my toys and hit my little brother.
Most just walk around residential areas trying to sell you shitty handkerchiefs. The only group of people I distrust by default.
>>
>>61072332
HAHAHHAHA
HOW CAN POOLAND BE SO SHIT WITH <0,5% GYPSIES LMAO WHAT THE FUCKL
WFUCKING RETARDS XDDDD :xddDDD
>>
>>61072839
>this
>>
File: gypsy.gif (26 KB, 260x442) Image search: [Google]
gypsy.gif
26 KB, 260x442
>>61072332
>>
>>61072917
me too in spain... they hit me and stole my money,eastern europe is a fucking shithole
>>
>>61072332
Every time they make a wave, they get their teeth kicked in and go back to their ghettos.

On a personal level, there are some gypsies who are decent people and get educated and succeed
>>
>>61072450
>>61072502
Do those fuckers eat dogs?
>>
This was my teacher btw. He told us a story of when he went to Rome and tackled a gypsy lady that nicked his nonnas wallet after they gave her some money
>>
>>61073013

no
>>
Wot is a Gypsies?
>>
I was walking through town and I handed some bus fare to a buddy of mine. All of a sudden, this cunting gypsy sticks her hand out for the change. Never did I ever let out a louder roar then I did there so I did.
>>
>>61072991
I don't know how you guys can tolerate so many there, have the authorities tried to fix the problem?
>>
>>61073067
Poo in loos that came to europe 1000years ago and subsisted on thievery,begging and whoring ever since.
>>
Fucking hate them. They serve no purpose on this planet. Even mosquitoes are useful, they get eaten by other insects and birds, but gyppos don't even have that.
>>
>>61073151
*in Spain I meant
>>
>>61072332
They rented an apartment near me. They were really noisy, blatantly asked for money and they had conflicts with natives. Apparently Gypsies didn't survive the onslaught of angry men. And they disappeared.
>>
>>61073186
Even if they work low end jobs like construction,they work so innefectively.
They have constant breaks
>>
File: finnish gypsies.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
finnish gypsies.jpg
357 KB, 1920x1440
>>61073067
>>
>>61073067
A synonym for Romanian. You know, like Rosbif for English or Spic for Mexican.
>>
>>61073193
Yeah. Gyppos seem to only believe in s show of force.
>>
>>61073232
Tracksuit top
Tie pin
>who the fuck dressed you this morning?
>>
File: gypsies.png (878 KB, 890x767) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.png
878 KB, 890x767
>>
Not my own but my great uncle.

>at the pub
>some gypsies come in
>start making trouble
>one hits my great uncle over the head with a baseball bat
>he does not go down but gets up and fights the gypsies off with the rest of the pub
>he then goes to their caravan site with his shotgun and shoots a few of the caravans

I have no idea if anyone died or if they even reported it I hope he got a few tbqh famalams.
>>
>>61073275
That is basically the uniform for Finnish gypsies
>>
if WH40k was real the gyppos would have gotten the very first exterminatus orde
>>
>>61073229
>Even if they work low end jobs like construction,they work so innefectively.
>They have constant breaks
you know lad
>>
>>61073381
Over here they can't rob tie pins. Because they're not allowed in shops.
>>
>>61073397
What do you mean?
>Go to work
>Walk next to construction,they are doing fuckikng nothing
>Come back from work
>Nothing changed,they still do nothing
>>
>>61073151
What authorities do is to make campaign in favour of them making us believe they can integrate properly into society, Sweden tier advertisment video related, what do you think of this retarded idea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqBvpWbmdkQ
>>
>>61073151
with spanish crisis , romanian gypsies are moving to UK ... i am very sorry ,lad
>>
>>61073292
>>61073232
FUCKING HELL FINLAND WHAT ARE YOU DOING????
>>
>>61073478
I feel sorry for you my Spanish friend.

>>61073522
Please no... I fucking hate them they don't tend to move into cities but I don't want them in my city.

I want to remind you all anyone posting COULD be a gypo... Damn travellers.
>>
I work in a large store with a fairly big car park. Gyppos decided to park all their caravans at the far end and set up an encampment.
Their bastard children started going around touching people's cars? stealing wheels, trying open car doors. The store lost a lot of business because of these shits.
The police tried to make them move on but they just didn't listen.

A lot of workers stopped showing up to evening shifts because they'd get mugged when they walked past the gypsy encampment on the way to the staff car park.
>>
>>61073676
They're cancer in human form.
>>
>>61072820
That map is bullshit
>>
>>61073676
Maybe you and your fellow workers should have made them move.
>>
>>61073818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxDYyDnl_f0

Never forgettiie.
>>
I don't believe that all black people are violent criminals and some can be decent, respectful members of society, based on personal experience. I don't believe that all Muslims are twisted religious fanatics, and some can genuinely be peaceful people, based on personal experience. I don't believe that all Indians are uncivilised street shitters, et cetera, et cetera, and you get the picture.

However, every negative stereotype about gypsies is fucking true. They really are the worst kind of human beings. Their upbringing teaches them that violence and theft are the only solution to anything. All they know is how to fight. They roam around the country causing problems for people. I've not had experiences with Roma gypsies, but the Irish cunts are full of attitude.
>>
>>61073342
>>61073818
Do gypsies have any records / ties to the state, if you murder them?
>>
>>61073883
fucking scum
>>
>>61073965
Here in hungary they don't really move around,so they have connections to the state
>>
>>61073927
Roma gyppos are the same kind of cancer
>>
>>61072971
>6m
>>
File: adnan-menderes-idam_9030.jpg (241 KB, 1126x1600) Image search: [Google]
adnan-menderes-idam_9030.jpg
241 KB, 1126x1600
we used gypsies when someone is going to get hanged. it's to dishonor the traitor/criminal.
>>
Are Roma people of Indian origin?
>>
>>61072332
>buy alcohol in the evening
>walking towards home
>some gypsy fuck is smoking on the other side of the road
>sees me, crosses the road and stands in the middle of the pathway where I'm heading
>heatenings, dont want to start a fight and get stabbed by his cousins
>stare him in the eyes with my best school shooter look and walk towards him
>he decides to cross the road back to where he came from and act like he din plan nuffin, waiting for next victim to come
The worst thing about gypsies is you cant really fight them because they'll call their cousins and suddenly a car full of men will be there with knives. Luckily in my case the gypsy pussied out and didn't try any of his gypsy tricks on me.
>>
File: roms_3.jpg (213 KB, 1090x500) Image search: [Google]
roms_3.jpg
213 KB, 1090x500
>>61074270
northern india, I believe,
you tell me.

they set some camps in my city, move from one spot to another, they cut electric wire and water tap (usually in nickel) to sell in black market.
they are literally niggers of europe, they steal bikes, automobile parts, they break into houses while owners are not home, etc.
>>
>>61074270
yes
>>
>Europeans on American niggers
>you burgers are so racist
>Europeans on gypsies
>scum, cancer, exterminate them, thieves and muggers
>>
File: Capture.png (22 KB, 1118x138) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22 KB, 1118x138
>>61074270
classic Barham
>>
>>61073676
>The police tried to make them move on but they just didn't listen.
Ahem.
>>
>be me, 18 years old in Spain
>on a night out, drunk as fuck and high on ecstasy
>walk qt 3.14 home from club because gentleman
>it's a long walk, but we make it there and say farewell
>I now must go back home alone to my m8s apartment
>decide to take a shortcut through a spooky neighborhood
>walk down a long back street with no lights
>see three guys on a moped drive by further ahead
>think nothing of it
>skip a minute
>same moped sound behinds me, it parks behinds me
>one dude walks up and hits me in the side of my head, I stumble a bit
>all three of them jump me, beat the shit out of me then kick me while I'm down
>cant defend myself because wasted as fuck
>they take literally everything, my belt and socks and shit
>said in broken Spanish "We are nice guys, so we let you keep your bus card and keys"
>I laid there in the rain with nothing but my pants and underwear
>try to walk back but it hurts like hell
>make it to some house where some people help me

They got busted though. Three fucking gypsies that previously had been in trouble with the Spanish police.
>>
>>61074270
>brown thieves and beggars with poor hygiene
Jeez i wonder.
>>
>>61072332
beat up one gypsy years ago when he was trying to start shit, had no experience with them since
>>
>>61072332
Oh jesus Christ, I work as a security guard and I'm racist and proud toward gypsies.
>>
I'm pretty sure gypsies don't exist here because we just shot them all over time or something. Also our police aren't pussies and you would absolutely never be able to get away with that shit here.
>>
File: 192864.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
192864.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>
File: rich_infusion.jpg (91 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
rich_infusion.jpg
91 KB, 800x388
>>61074810
>>61074836
>>61074941
>>61075792
Indian diaspora are usually the most assimilating one. They rarely cause any trouble and have jobs and pay taxes.
Why can't these guys, who've been in Europe for centuries, become useful members of society?
>>
>>61072332
They tried to steal my Dad's best friend's wallet several times while we were in Europe.
>>
>>61074270
Yes
>>
>>61072826
Isn't their culture centered around being poor and stealing though? That just sounds shit to begin with
>>
>>61074270
Ofc where else could they come from looking like how they do, they just got kicked out by some dickbag a long ass time ago and thet kept running west for centuries, getting kicked out until they ended up where they are now.
>>
>>61076873
>Indian diaspora are usually the most assimilating one. They rarely cause any trouble and have jobs and pay taxes.

Source that isn't a bullshit infographic? Indians have the lowest interracial marriage rate in America.

>Why can't these guys, who've been in Europe for centuries, become useful members of society?

Because most Indian immigrants to the West are the best of Indian society, while Gypsies are your average Indian.
>>
>>61075052

Forsen? lmao
>>
>>61076873
they were fucking expelled from India
you can't expect them to not be subhumans
>>
>>61075052
t. Spainard
>>
>>61077201
>they were fucking expelled from India
How bad do you have to fuck up...
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Someone called me?
>>
>>61072332
I believe I have never had any problem with them despite living in gypsyland
the ones from Romania are absolute trash subhumans
the spanish gypsies (gypsies that emigrated here centuries ago) are not that bad and have even contributed to our language and culture, although a big part of them are still fucking subhumans

>>61077341
IIRC do nothing but playing music and steal
>>
>>61077136
>source
https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>>
Saw many of them
Literaly can't distinguish them from average Russian
>>
>>61077058
yep, it's in their culture,
they refuse to take their kids to school

(macedonien gypsies are not that bad though)
>>
File: fairhair.png (1 MB, 1226x1434) Image search: [Google]
fairhair.png
1 MB, 1226x1434
>>61073817
Stay jelly
>>
>>61076873
they came to the balkans during the 12-14th centuries during the ottoman empire and then spread to other parts of Europe
>>
>2008 Paris
>on the shitty metro that smells like piss
>train is fucking stuffed to the point I'm literally getting a facefull of a woman's boobs
>she doesn't seem to care
>train starts moving
>someone bumps my mom
>mom got her purse stolen
>dad gets hit by a rod or something
>dad tries to turn around, but literally elbows a Parisian, and then sees the gypsy kid
>not willing to hit the kid
>two kids escape with my mom's purse

Oh and Parisians ....
>finally escape the piss metro
>mom is crying
>dad has a cut on his head
>ask for a policeman
>no one fucking knows english
>I use my french to ask for help, but the fucking Parisians won't help
>finally we get to a high-end jewlery store where a rich Parisian clerk helps us call the police
>the police barely can speak english, but "supposedly" file a report
>3 months later turns out filing the report cost €60

Fuck Paris
>>
>>61077413
also I believe they are like the niggers in USA,
they praise the poor and stealing culture wihout living within the law and the society and considering the ones who want to progress in life as traitors
and the most racist people I have seen
>>
>>61077436
Are you actually saying that Indian Americans are representative of Indians?

>>61077449
Uhh aren't they browner?
>>
>>61076873
these were the shittiest indians of all and there must have been a reason that you kicked them out.
There must have been a reason the pashtuns did not let them settle.
There mst have been a reason that the Iranians did not want them either.
Neither the turks.
The romanians decided to just use them as servs but now regret it bitterly-just as the rest of europe.
>>
>>61077561
Yes, russians are browner
>>
>more than 5 percent
>>
>>61077592
>romanians
>not gypsies
I see a 92,2% of gypsies there
>>
Few movies will be better than words ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UwpfagZmMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88_tBY992E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWA1h28s0Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-yf1JoxeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDKbJp2lJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UVE0VGtQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnk-7sUoywg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiQFxqANqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T94CZzFvO38
>>
>>61077591
Are you an outer siberian encountering only the most slavified gypsies?
>>
They live from buying and selling old metals and they usually don't make a lot of trouble. If you get on good terms with them they can be bro tier and will defend you against anyone. Also gypsies in my area are quite rich, granted there's not a whole lot of them. Maybe they're being civilized because they aren't piss poor and actually have high school finished? Who'd guess :^)
>>
File: bronze.jpg (54 KB, 616x225) Image search: [Google]
bronze.jpg
54 KB, 616x225
>>61077734
>old metals
You mean public art, manhole covers and constructionsite copper?
>>
File: 1459496532936.png (296 KB, 749x718) Image search: [Google]
1459496532936.png
296 KB, 749x718
Recent one from yesterday.

>walking around the town with my m8s
>I see a gypsy walking towards us
>shoulder slam him as he walks by me
>stumbles back, almost falls
>he doesn't say anything, just keeps walking
>suddenly we hear yelling
>it's the gypsy, like 100 meters away walking towards us
>we walk towards him
>he reaches into his jacket
>I reach for my brass knuckles
>he just pulls out a piece of paper
>turns out he just wanted to tell us that he will call his police friend if we do something to him
>mfw we weren't even gonna do anything to him at that point because we already forgot him and he was really far away
>mfw he sealed his doom
>>
>>61077839
sometimes, but its usually driving around in their spooky white van and repeating the same fucking sentence over and over again over megaphone.

STARO ŽELJEZO, KUPUJEMO STARO ŽELJEZO
>>
One threw a brick through my Aunties window while she was at a red light.

They also drive around the countryside and fuck up the soil by settling illegally in parks.

Honestly you could gas them I would not care and maybe even donate
>>
>>61072332
when I was in Berlin, I frequently met Gypsies everywhere even in Museum and theather.

The worst thing with them was that they always begged money as soon as they saw me due to my Asian appearance.

Their way for that is also totally inhumane and sneaky: firstly they ask me donation for handicapped person, as I took wallet, then suddenly they tried to rob me of it.
>>
Gypsy family lived near me in some shitty house, there wasn`t any trouble with them as far as I know.My elder sisters went to school where were a lot of gipsy kids-teenagers(that was only one fully russian speaking school in town), they told me a bunch of stories about how crazy those kids are.Also hear stories now and then about gipsy women stealing gold jewelry using "hypnosis"(happened to my friend).
>>
>>61077734
>selling old metals
>usually don't make a lot of trouble

stealing and selling things they DO NOT own,
you're better than this, Croatia
>>
>>61077561
You're a bit soft in the head, aren't you? Where did I imply that?
>>
Gypsy child approached me when i was eating a meal in restaurant, outside, under sunshade. He asked me to give him some money. I had no cash, only credit cards, so i said no. So he asked me to buy him smth to eat. I agreed and told him to choose smth from the menu. He chose the most expensive position. I would feel bad saying "no" again, so i asked waitress to serve the boy with what he wanted.
>>
>>61078195
outside/outdoors
>>
>>61072332
My train trip was delayed because some gypos stole the optic fiber thinking it was copper
>>
>>61078195
why didnt you kick him in the head? they are parasites

one time a gypsy child begged me for money and said he was very hungry

i gave him some money and he walked out of the store with expensive white cheese instead of a sandwich

i got so angry i slapped it out of his hands and kicked him
>>
>>61078195
what was the kid`s order?also you must learn to say "no" to beggars
>>
>>61072952
We have rather a big population, besides i think that we are not very friendly for them generally.
>>
>>61078421
I mean that we have a big population of Poles, so Gypsies are a small percent in comparison.
>>
>>61072332
I'm a med intern, I have some stories.

Once during clinical lessons all equipment on the wing stopped pushing oxigen suddendly.
Hospital in full disaster mode for a few minutes, then reserve equipment kicks in.
Still, big fucking issue, class dismissed, the teacher was the ward's head and he literally disappeared on us to go look for the problem.
The following day we're told what had happened: maintainance was sent in the pumping rooms, they found people inside: fucking gypsies trying to scrap the pumps for metal, totally unaware of the chaos they created and the full alarm situation.
Fucking gypsies almost murdered a ward's worth of people for a pittance. They said they didn't know that stuff was important, but come on, you're in a fucking hospital, any sabotage is likely to have life threatening repercussions you worthless scum.

It's the end of my shift, I'm tired. It's early afternoon and I haven't had lunch, so I stop at a bar for a sandwich.
The owner looks at me, he's puzzled. The place looks weird too, there's noone else inside and everything aside from the heavy furniture is gone. He knows me well, so I ask him what's wrong.
Anon, didn't you hear? Those two romani shits that knifed each other's funeral is today. The bodies will be exposed in the morgue nearby starting at 15 o clock.
So?
So this place is about to get invaded by dozens of those shits, do you really wanna stay here with them? Why do you think the place is empty and I've removed anything stealable? Here, I'll give you the sandwich to take away, now be off with you.
The following day, bar closed for mainteinance.

It's night shift, emergency patients come in: two gypsies tried to butcher each other.
It's night shift, emergency patients come in: two gypsies tried to steal a car but they were drunk and crashed it.
It's night shift, emergency patients come in: gypsies and niggers clashed: blood everywhere.
It's night shift, emergency patients come in: every fucking night.
>>
Are any european governments smart enough to remove these alternate "civilisations" from their own clay?
>>
>>61078621
croatian ustasha killed off 99% of their gypsies during ww2
>>
>>61078621
No, because that would be racist.
>>
I think every ethnic group despises and hates them. No one likes them.
>>
>>61078930
How could anyone ever like a group whose cultural mandate is crime?
They literally emarginate those who try to settle down and live honestly.
>>
I'd personally exterminate every last one of them. Fucking subhuman filth.
>>
File: F.jpg (259 KB, 1500x1002) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
259 KB, 1500x1002
>>61073549

Funland has a strange kind of folks called finish gypsies.

We would have the swedish gypsies if we didn't sterilize them all back in the good old days. Now we just have the roaches from Bulgaria and such chanting "Money blease, Blease money".

Finish gypsies are far more suitable for the finish knife meme than regular pekkas.
>>
>>61079571
same here, also turks
>>
Aryan master race
>>
>>61079662
Do you mean "tattare"? A word that was used a LOT in the past but you never hear it now
>>
>>61080511

Not him, but no. Tattare (from the belief that they were related to or descended from Tatars, which has been shown to be untrue) were people who arrived in Sweden as mercenaries and just general tagalongs during the wars back in the day, a culture of vagrancy and nomadic entertainers and small-time salesmen developed around this group (often they were known as gårdfarihandlare, literally "traders who roam from farm to farm"). They are however largely of mixed European descent and not related to either Tatars or gypsies. Their language is also unrelated to the various Romani dialects, it's in reality just a kind of pidgin.
>>
>>61079175

This, when I was in college there was a gypsy chick in my dorm who was literally disowned because she went to college (they tried to marry her off during high school and keep her home because she was doing too well in school, once she could get student loan and not be dependent on them she didn't care what they said anymore so they decided she was dead to them etc).

Good for her IMO... God, I wish I'd fugged her.
>>
>>61072332
You know all those stereotypes of gypsies? All fucking true.
>>
>>61073606
It's the only good thing of being in a bad situation, the shit moves elsewhere.
>>
>>61072332

>See gyppo Big Momma in store
>looks like >>61073232 but fat as these were "finnish" gypsies
>4 little gyplets dart in and out from Big Momma like fucking mining drones in Eve Online, stealing shit and stuffing it in her skirt

I think they stole half the store.

I also once saw one try to cart a fucking toaster oven under there, she got caught though. Naturally she was hollering about security being RAY-CIS when she was being detained.
>>
>>61072624
Well shit lad
>>
>>61081017
sadly but true ahahahahahhaa....now they move to UK
>>
File: 1446663866961.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1446663866961.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>61078621
70 years ago, yeah.
>>
there were a couple in a bus this one time, I double checked if my wallet was in my pocket
the end
>>
I was attacked by a group of feral gypsies when they saw my photo camera

I've beaten the biggest one to a pulp with some rusty pipe the rest of the horde scattered instantly
>>
>>61072826
How about we send them all back to Iran where they came from then?
>>
Thankfully, in Scandinavia where I'm from, they usually seem to migrate south to Germany every winter... but then they come back in the summer.

Summer is Roma season in the north.
>>
>>61072332
Had a good experience with one who repaired the roof of our house, did really good work, then a neighbour asked if he had a license for that
He left and then never came back, not even asking for his pay, lel

There is also the annoying old woman who try to sell us overpriced baskets, every year, since we bought her one about 5 years ago

Overall they are "French gypsies" and are almost sedentary.
>>
>>61083670
why would you say Scandinavia and not specific country
>>
>>61078621
>>61082758

>Unironically wanting to be remembered as butchers for generations to come
>Unironically believing it is possible to 100% eradicate a civilisation
>Unironically believing it won't come back to bite you in the Ass like Native Americans or Native Aborigenes
>Unironically wanting to destroy a culture, then crying out loud when Muslims apparently do the same

Naziboos everyone
>>
>>61084586
Because we're not as insecure about our existence as the 9 gorillion slav countries who are 25 years old
>>
File: 1460276492960.jpg (50 KB, 440x487) Image search: [Google]
1460276492960.jpg
50 KB, 440x487
They stole my fancy ass bike when I was young.
>>
File: Zemljevid ciganov v Sloveniji.jpg (323 KB, 1600x1022) Image search: [Google]
Zemljevid ciganov v Sloveniji.jpg
323 KB, 1600x1022
I live in the part of the country where there are no gypsies (there are supposed to be some Sints here but I've never seen any) but gypsies have come through my village a few times during my life. Once, my grandfather chased a few away with an axe.

>>61073013
Yes. Last year, there was a big story about gypsies stealing a bunch of pedigree dogs and skinning them, but the cops found them before they could be consumed.
>>
>>61072332
Before I was 8, we lived in a small suburb of Moscow, Lyubertsy. Once my mom decided to visit a local cemetery, so she took me with herself. There I saw a huge-ass memorial (no exaggerating, that was a statue the size of a memorial without the pedestal) on someone's grave just a few meters from the entrance. It had a crescent near the deceased's names (which's pretty unusual in an Orthodox country), so I asked mom who were those rich Muslims. She quietly explained that in the 90's, the entire drug market of our town was controlled by a single gypsy family, and that their business was going pretty well. They disappeared by the beginning of the 00's though, no idea how. That was pretty much my only encounter with them. That's 'cause a year later we moved to Moscow where gypsies don't survive the competiton against churkas.
>>
>>61084752
that makes no sense, i take it he is from Sweden because no other nordic would be so ashamed of his country to not specify it
>>
>>61086571
t. country younger than my parents, and will die young aswell after russian annexation
>>
>>61084752
>scandofags
>not insecure
You're sounding a bit too proud, friend. You wouldn't want to be fined for nationalism.

>>61086571
Most of his ancestry is probably from the other side of the continent but one of his great-grandparents was from Norway.
>>
I robbed one once.
Not that many of 'em here desu.
>>
>>61086783
One is too much.
>>
Are gypsy girls prostitutes?
>>
>>61086707
t. Caliphate

Artifical borders are irrelevant, Slovaks live on this land since 6 AD, doesnt matter if its called Felvídek or Czechoslovakia.

You should worry about your own country Muhammad Al-Stockholmi
>>
>>61087142
>Artificial borders are irrelevant
>Brings up migration as an argument
Lol
>>
>>61072332
In highschool a guy who was sort of in our group had a gypsy mother but he didn't like to talk about it and got mad if you brought it up, which we did because he was an asshole and crazy. He would act all nice when he wanted something and if he had the chance would screw you over and act all innocent. He would steal books from the school library just to throw them in the mud.
>>
File: 1425484341409.jpg (90 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1425484341409.jpg
90 KB, 600x411
>>61072450
>>61072502
>>61072624
>>61073013
>>61085018

this is a clip from a documentary about gypsies in Slovakia, first broadcasted on French/German channel "arte"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJHef5eOWiM

The interviewer asks: Do you eat dogs here [in your village]?
Gypsy: No! Not here...
>Watch how the kid responds.
>>
Was at the gym like a week ago and these two mega-manlet gypsies came up to me asking how much longer I'd be using the bench

They were like 150cm, super skinny and covered in tattoos, needed help to lift 30kg
>>
>>61072332
>be in Paris
>sitting at cafe drinking espresso, people watching
>see guy across the street using an ATM
>clearly a fellow burger
>not standing super close to ATM, is wearing running shoes and a fleece etc.
>gypsy bitch sees his money come out
>she makes a grab for it
>they both end up with one hand on the money
>burger decks the gypsy
>she's on the ground yelling something about arresting the burger
>police show up out of nowhere
>haul gypsy off without saying a word to the American
>he stands there confused for a few minutes then leaves
>>
They sit outside every store here, no joke. They always say "hej" with awful accent.

While waiting for the bus they can come up to your face with a mug with coins, or they try to sell some stupid calendar.
>>
>>61087920
welcome to europe
>>
>>61087920
Typical

Hitler could have got rid of them, you know?
>>
>>61077529
2008 was just a shit time to be a burger in Paris. A lot more spoke English than they would let on. I was there the same year and caught a lot of shit from people, but when I lived there from 2013-14 the attitude towards Americans was a lot better. Metro still smells like piss a lot of the time though.
>>
>>61087029
Yes
>>
>>61077909
We need to import more Bulgarians it seems.
>>
>>61072332
I live in nortern Germany and gypsies actually do have a very bad reputation here. The majority of people you ask will tell you to stay away from them. Quote: "They steal, beg aggressively, spread their dirt and will basically take your clothes away from you if you lie dying in the streets".

Growing up in my teenage years, I thought this to be rumors. Racism at it´s finest. And I´m no racist. (What am I doing on 4chan then? :) )

And then my personal experiences began. Waiting at crossroads, gypsies come over with water and clean windshield without asking. Of course people did NOT give them money. As a consequence, they throw dirt on your car. Police can´t do anything because they are constantly moving around.

Secondly, we have World War memorials here. Yes, even in Germany people remember their war dead. Nothing political, just plates with names from people from town. Some family names everybody knows. Gypsie scum defecates on the memorials, spreads their litter.

Thirdly, I have a sort-of-friend which I know as a very calm and reliable person. Works in gardening and got some of them assigned as a measure by local administration against unemployment. After a week of not doing their work they disappeared, but not before plundering a garage with this stock (shovels, gardening equipment and so on...).

This aggressive begging I have witnessed myself several times in Berlin and Paris. These "people"...coming into street restaurant seating areas. I am a GOD DAMN tourist spending some hard earned cash. Just leave me alone! I always try to give to homeless, but this offensive stance really makes me mad. They do not shut up and the only thing I try to focus on is to grab my wallet with both hands and not let it go.

I swear by the gods, this is the only population subgroups we should really have gassed completely. Sorry.
>>
>>61072332
What's a Gypsy?
>>
File: 1449386509795.jpg (260 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1449386509795.jpg
260 KB, 1280x960
>>61093125
The distant cousin of the average Canadian citizen.
>>
>>61076442
Oich, I feel bad for him, he was just noisy, not violent
>>
>>61072332

I fucking hate Gypsies so much
>>
>Be at train station in Samara
>Buying pirozhki before train ride
>stupid gypo cunt comes up to me as I'm paying
>"please, my children are so hungry. Please help me."
>look to person selling pies
>she has a look of disgust
>"Go fuck yourself, I'm not a bank"
>walk off to train station as she screams angrily

I hate gypos so fucking much.
>>
>>61072399
>Indo Europeans
Fuck em all.
>>
>>61073049
kek, köpegini yemisler ahahaha

>no

kek, this is hilarious
>>
Got stabbed twice because I didn't let a a gypsy steal a Nintendo DS from my little sister.

They are less than 1% here. They should be exterminated.
>>
>>61078555
Next time they come in with head traumas give them fluids with dextrose.
>>
>>61084738
>gypsies
>civilization
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.