[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
England is cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: f0027756_5678cc65096e3.jpg (47 KB, 320x803) Image search: [Google]
f0027756_5678cc65096e3.jpg
47 KB, 320x803
England is cucked?
>>
>>61072073
I've never actually seen this except on Duolingo but that's and American app, so they'd cater to themselves.

>England is cucked
About the same as the rest of Europe. tbf the only non cucked place in the UK is NI.
>>
>>61072229
NI is literally a shite hole.
>>
>>61072229
NI is cucked to the UK, you bellend
>>
>>61073234
>>61073755

In terms of Pakis it's not
>>
>>61072073
there are still some english flags on few international sites
>>
>>61075889
they're cucked by people who got cucked by pakis

even worse
>>
>England is cucked?

Nah, they're not.

But please, continue to believe to memes, you smart internet guy.
>>
>>61073755
>NI is cucked to the UK

fucking idiot, NI is part of the UK how can it be cucked by it
the people there want to be british and ARE british
>>
>>61076019
>The Amerifat living in a %60 white nation, soon to be the first black majority western country.

How does it feel?
>>
>>61077897
>soon to be the first black majority western country
niggs make up roughly 13% of the population. We'll be majority hispanic before that, slightly more preferable.
>>
people tend to forget that these are apps or web pages made by 'mericuns every where else english language is represented by the jack. and this other meme about half of brits being pakkis? utter nonsense, I live in kent and the population is white af
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.