[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new prisoner, Ivan Denisovich, arrives at the labour camp and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: e20[1].jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e20[1].jpg
29 KB, 600x600
A new prisoner, Ivan Denisovich, arrives at the labour camp and the other prisoners ask the first typical question
-How many years did you get?
-10 years!
-Woah! What have you done?
-Nothing!
-Cut the crap! For Nothing you get only 5 years! You must have done something!
>>
I don't get it
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>61071398
the joke was as shit as your economy
>>
Three men are sitting in a cell in the Dzerzhinsky Square. The first asks the second why he has been imprisoned, who replies, "Because I criticized Karl Radek." The first man responds, "But I am here because I spoke out in favor of Radek!" They turn to the third man who has been sitting quietly in the back, and ask him why he is in jail. He answers, "I'm Karl Radek."
>>
File: 1413231865191.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1413231865191.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>61071398
>>
>>61071398
An irishman walks into a bar and goes ow cdDXDXd
>>
>>61071398
>-10 years!
he was watching hentai
>>
>>61071631
British official in Ireland walks to his car and jrekjcebakjcebs
>>
>>61071685
rude :(
>>
>>61071696
I'm sorry if I offended or triggered you friend
>>
>>61071398
A Czech and a Russian become friends, they travel to an island together and they find a treasure of enormous value there. The Russian suggests: "You know what? We'll not tell anywone and we'll share like brothers!" The Czech gets angry and replies: "No way, we'll split nicely fifty-fifty!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.