[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White America must be destroyed. It's the only way to save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1464157962568.png (1 MB, 974x512) Image search: [Google]
1464157962568.png
1 MB, 974x512
White America must be destroyed. It's the only way to save Europe. So because of this we need to help blacks and spics in the US. They must be exterminated.
>>
>>61069770
How about we just destroy europe and get rid of the problem at its source?
>>
>>61071060
Black civil rights movement started in the US, most other degenerate shite started in the US.
>>
I am personally terrified by perspective of USA _not_ being the absolute number one in the world. I think that American domination is the best that humanity can get if you look at it through prism of the past.
>>
>>61071680
Colonial times were better and more prosperous, at least for us.
>>
>>61069770

this is a really good video and i agree
>>
>>61069770
Yeah I bet you'd like that you mongol cuck
>>
>>61071748
>at least for us.

Good that you mentioned it
>>
>>61071748
>needing niggers to maintain prosperity
Kek, British have become so weak
>>
>>61071862
>Using slaves to become rich is apparently weak...
>>
>>61069770
Src pls
>>
>>61071757
Src pls
>>
Src pls
>>
>>61071996
>>61072045
why
>>
>>61071748
>being dependent upon imported materials and wealth from the Empire abroad to maintain prosperity

Say what you want about our recent wars in the middle east but for the vast majority of the previous century, at least the US hit prosperity almost fully through it's own internal economy. It probably would still be largely like that if we hadn't have moved so many jobs to China and Mexico over the last two decades.
>>
>>61072070
I need this for my scientific purposes.
>>
>>61072198
That's what all empires are built for though, nations who had empires were the strongest when they still had them. That's why they made them.

Also how would you expect us to last and be successful as we were in history if we only monopolised on resources/materials in the UK (which are petty).

The US is fortunate that France saved them then the rest of Europe left America because there were other places in the world to make money. You got to have all that land for yourself, obviously you'll prosper immensely through materials if your country is that big.
>>
>>61072249
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Three+white+girls+blacked

You're lazy desu
>>
>>61072045

Spoiler......It's three of them sucking black cock
>>
>>61072198
Yet you guys are getting a-lot of shit..

It's almost like you're all resting on top of sacred Indian burial ground~
>>
Is this a meme or are white girls in the US actually such dumb cuck sluts? Y'all should breed with Asian qts
>>
File: excelcius castrilloani.png (184 KB, 286x364) Image search: [Google]
excelcius castrilloani.png
184 KB, 286x364
>>61073185
>Is this a meme or are white girls in the US actually such dumb cuck sluts?

They are. It's pretty cool if you just want to get laid, but if you actually find someone you like it sucks.
>>
>>61073308
No wonder when most of them are descendant from Germans, go for the Asians I bet they're loyal
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.