[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have the English ever apologized to all the peoples they enslaved/raped/colonized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
Have the English ever apologized to all the peoples they enslaved/raped/colonized?

I mean, I know you can't judge the actions of the past with the morals of today, but to hear the modern-day Englishmen tell it, Ol Blighty never did anything wrong. Alice colonization taught in British schools? Do they make the English colonizers out to be adventurers & explorers or do they show the dark side of what really happened
>>
>>61060741
>Alice
That should be "how is".

Speech to text sux
>>
>Have the English ever apologized to all the peoples they enslaved/raped/colonized?
They are fck dead. What does it matter?
>>
>>61060868
This, I'm tired of hearing all this shit about "your ancestors did that, so you must apologize" fuck off, we didn't do anything, I was born in the 80s ffs.
>>
>>61060741
still waiting for the queen to apologise to me, my ancestors were brought here in chains I want my government bux
>>
>>61060741
>Have the English ever apologized to all the peoples they enslaved/raped/colonized?

Have the Americans?

>>61060896
This. It is sickeningly bothersome. It's essentially
>I want more things because my ancestors had some bad things
>You, the descendants who of people who might've done bad things to my ancestors, must pay me

Fucking garbage.
>>
>>61060741
We give savages modern machine and stopped slavery in all our empire, also we saved the Hindus from Muslim oppression.
>>
>>61060741
Wasn't this done by the the Belgians?

The British Empire was a benevolent force in history. The Belgians were savages, white on the outside and pitch black on the inside.
>>
>>61060741
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833

>The British brought slaves too just to free them
>Raided slave trade ships coming to America
>>
>>61064206
bought*
>>
File: evil.jpg (390 KB, 2090x1106) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
390 KB, 2090x1106
>>61064206
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833
A PROUD BRITISH EMPIRE

A BENEVOLENCE TO THE WORLD
>>
File: East Asian race.png (2 MB, 1276x1612) Image search: [Google]
East Asian race.png
2 MB, 1276x1612
>>61060741
An important point is that we can learn history.
Look this male gene map.
Native east asians have D and newcomer have O.
China is trying to genocide Tibetan now.

We should stop this before worrying about apologizing.
>>
File: Tibetan.png (1 MB, 1024x840) Image search: [Google]
Tibetan.png
1 MB, 1024x840
>>61064564
Tibetan is here.
>>
File: 1466476267713.jpg (78 KB, 550x423) Image search: [Google]
1466476267713.jpg
78 KB, 550x423
>>61060741
>>
>>61061965
This.

Now piss off you fucking apologists.

(Japan did nothing wrong)
>>
>>61060944
This is The Queen of England on holiday in Spain. I'm sorry. Phillip says he's sorry too. Abos are his favourite darkies he says.
>>
>>61060741
>founded countless countries and gave them infrastructure, prosperity and equal opportunity

When do we get out Thank You cards?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.