[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What foreign tourists do you see the most in your country? We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: o-AMERICAN-TOURISTS-facebook.jpg (235 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-AMERICAN-TOURISTS-facebook.jpg
235 KB, 2000x1000
What foreign tourists do you see the most in your country? We get a shitton of french and british tourists here.
>>
File: 1464038307138.jpg (153 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464038307138.jpg
153 KB, 640x640
>>61056920
Thanks for all your prostitute sisters ahmad
Marrakech rules the whores
>>
>>61057003

np
>>
I can't fucking tell who is a tourist and who isn't
>>
>>61056920
Russians and Japanese
>>
Not tourists, but foreign students.
>Koreans
Move in large groups and only a handful of extroverted ones ever bother to interact with non-Koreans. A lot of them are rich as fuck and drive expensive cars painted vomit-inducing colors. They can congregate in one area and simultaneously smoke, effectively denying anyone without +100 Lung Cancer Resist from the area. They're not too awful though because they don't really do anything bad.
>Europeans
Generally kind and quiet until you get to know them. Good sense of humor. Fit in well.
>>
>>61057003
French.
>>
>>61056920
americans and japanese
>>
>>61056920
drunk brits and an assortment of asians
>>
Euros and gooks
>>
>>61057318
>drunk Brits
Is there another kind of British tourist?
>>
>>61057825
high brits
>>
London
Everybody comes here
>>
>>61056920
American
>>
chinese come in groups to look at things

young Germans, French and Brits buy old cars/vans and drive around the country
>>
Every summer my small town is flooded with Indians and Chinese tourists. I live in a town with less than 5000 people in northern Minnesota I don't know what the hell they are doing here.
>>
Chinese and Korean. We want other foreigners to come to Japan.
>>
>>61058605
don't you hate other foreigners?
>>
>>61058528
Scoping out new breeding grounds
>>
1. Germans, Slovenes
2. Italians, Austrians
3. Czechs, Poles, Slovaks, Hungarians
4. Brits
5. Koreans and Japs
>>
>>61056920
A lot of Asian tourists, but in general tourists from all sorts of countries, come to my cities. A lot of Chinese tourists want to check out Harvard and MIT because they think they're prestigious.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.