[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Britain about to uncuck itself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17 KB, 275x183
Is Britain about to uncuck itself?
>>
File: 1466296578570.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1466296578570.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>61053825

Depends on the turnout from Remain
>>
>>61053825
>Brexit
>Actually happening
lmao burger
>>
File: striptease.jpg (17 KB, 468x597) Image search: [Google]
striptease.jpg
17 KB, 468x597
>>61053944
Yeah, that pretty much sums up my predictions.
>>
>>61053825
At the last minute they'll choose complacency with the status quo just like they always do
>>
>>61053825
I don't understand what it means.

If it means they don't have to share their wealth with shit countries and have less migrants, they should go for it.
>>
Brexit isn't happening.
>>
File: 1373701020390.png (1 MB, 835x783) Image search: [Google]
1373701020390.png
1 MB, 835x783
Brexit will start out well, and then get swamped with a majority remain vote

Their media and overall mindset is so heavily left-leaning. They're fully content with having the UK slowly but surely decline into a non-white shithole country that is dominated by Brussels/Germany

It's the genius of preventing WW3 or any sort of problems in Europe. The EU does whatever it wants and the European media so heavily pushes the status quo that people are absolutely fine with becoming minorities in their own country and accepting WHATEVER the EU wants regardless of whether they are in it or not
>>
>>61054774
Nice meme
>>
>>61054821
wait. where did your leaf go, friend?
>>
>>61053825
not much will change for either Brits or rest of Europeans, why is everyone making a big deal out of this? They'll remain in free market and will still have to produce stuff under EU regulations if they want to sell it to the continent, the only thing that will change is that they wont have much of a say in trade deals because EU will most likely bully Britain to make le example out of it. In the end nothing changes except they cuck themselves even more, nice one
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.