[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me more about this place :3 is it comfy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ireland.gif (16 KB, 750x446) Image search: [Google]
ireland.gif
16 KB, 750x446
Tell me more about this place :3 is it comfy?
>>
>>61051250
No, the weather changes every 2 minutes and there's terrorists up north.
And the light rail in Dublin sucks
>>
Poland 2.0
>>
>>61051250
Drink, bants and dank weather.
Fucking A its comfy, who wants sun?

>tfw going back to iteland in the summer.
>>
File: E4324-Dildo-of-Dublin.jpg (1 MB, 1712x2560) Image search: [Google]
E4324-Dildo-of-Dublin.jpg
1 MB, 1712x2560
no
pic related look at these retards, what the fuck is this supposed to be
>>
>>61051250
Lol, if you wanted to talk to me you could have just said so :P

>>61052109
The "stiletto in the ghetto", seems the Irish hate it as much as you
>>
Best Country in the world m8.
>>
>>61051250
Yes, it's comfy as fuck. Dublin is an absolute shit hole, but the rest of the country is insanely comfy.
>Driving down the small country backroads on my rented motorbike, looking out to the beautiful ocean waves crashing against the cliffs
>Stopping a small town and getting some ham & cheese sandwiches at a cafe while kids play with a dog right outside
>Walking to a pub in the rain and getting some beer with random locals who were all nice to me

I've been all over the world and Ireland was by far the comfiest place I've ever been. Just avoid Dublin, its anti comfy
>>
>>61052109
World's biggest lamppost
>>
>>61052231
>dublin
>absolute shithole
It isnt nearly that bad
>>
>>61052267
idk man im from Chicago, one of the worst cities in the U.S., and Dublin makes this place look like a utopia
>>
It is a hell hole infested with sub-humans known as the Irish.

The Irish are broken up into a few groups my white friend. The north Irish are submissive humans like dogs they love their English over lords.

The south is filled with inbreds and Gypsees but you can not really tell the two apart aside from the inbreds live in "farms" located in the middle of no where, while the Gypsees live in homes that move to avoid paying taxes, think of the Gypsee as a poor Jew.
>>
>>61052405
The difference is Dublin is a hundred times safer and more white than chicago, you must have spent too much time on the north end
>>
>>61051250
Out of all the foreigners I befriended only one of them didn't like it here.
Although he was pretty autistic and didn't like socializing or alcohol (He said I don't do drugs when I bought him a pint)
Maybe if you're like poor finnbro you won't think its comfy but otherwise I love living here.
>>
>>61052775
I'll keep this comment and ignore the rest :P I hope I can go to Ireland next summer holidays
>>
it's a shithole, you will be sorely disappointed, this anon: >>61052447 is correct
>>
>>61053206
You are actually leaving the country?
>>
>>61052447
Sadly we have gypsies too... I didn't know Ireland had them though

>>61053586
Just for holidays, I want to visit a couple European countries I haven't visited before, and Ireland is one of them, I don't know how is it to live there, but it looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>61053855
It will be your first time outside argentina, right?
>>
>>61052447
You never seem to shut the fuck up about us on here. I don't know if you are seeking our attention and trying to make out a Japanese fantasy or a Irish man cucked you and you've been angry ever since.
>>
>>61054042
Nope, but It will be mi first time in Ireland :3
>>
>>61054333
Oh I thought you were someone else and I was confused, have fun it actually is comfy here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.