[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1432677743358.jpg (101 KB, 639x588) Image search: [Google]
1432677743358.jpg
101 KB, 639x588
Let's say Brexit happens on June 23rd.

Then on June 26th Podemos commies will win the elections in Spain as the polls show, kicking off another Euro crisis 10 times worse than Greece.

Is there any doubt the EU would fall apart over this?

Should I buy stuff with my Euros as long as they're still worth something?
>>
Brexit isn't happening, even if it did it would probably take a few years for an EU collapse.
>>
>>61049811
>kicking off another Euro crisis
Why would it kick another Euro crisis?
>>
>>61049811
>Is there any doubt the EU would fall apart over this?
Germany, France, and Benelux would form another union that would actually stand a chance.
>>
why would podemos trigger another euro crisis?
>>
>>61049811
We will only leave if you force us desu.

I can see it, EU2025, only Germany & Estonia left.
>>
Jo Cox died together with Brexit.
>>
File: monedero-tele-venezolana.jpg (51 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
monedero-tele-venezolana.jpg
51 KB, 550x400
>>61050730
Podemos are even worse than Syriza, they are full communist disguised as "moderate leftists" to win the elections. In their beginning they received over a million Euros from the Venezuelan government, his founder (Monedero) worked for the Venezuelan government on propaganda tactics and both him and the other leaders (Errejón and Iglesias) have records of them praising Chávez and the "Bolivarian Revolution", as well as being apologetic of terrorist organizations like ETA that killed hundreds of Spaniards. Their success is another sign of how rotten is this country and how stupid and easy to cheat is the people here.
>>
>>61050297

Yes, the countries worth something (Germany, Britain, France) should form their own union, and this time keep all out all the worthless parasites (Poland, Hungary, etc.) that don't contribute jack shit, only take, take, take.
>>
>>61051074
Fuck, are you Marhuenda in disguise or something?
Podemos is socialdemocratic as fuck
>>
File: AnnaLind250.jpg (36 KB, 250x371) Image search: [Google]
AnnaLind250.jpg
36 KB, 250x371
>>61050911

Reminder that the EU murders people to get their way
>>
>>61051385
Ayyyyy k soy podemos tambien jajajajaja
>>
File: gdp.png (62 KB, 288x504) Image search: [Google]
gdp.png
62 KB, 288x504
>yfw the EU falls to the third spot by the end of the decade
>>
>>61051668
En realidad podemos me suda la polla.
Pero sois una panda de retrasados mentales si os creeis que es comunista.
>>
>>61051646
>right-wing white niggers can't stop chimping out
>they blame the EU for it anyway
>>
>>61049811
It's not happening calm yourselves.
>>
>>61049811
>Podemos commies

You don't know what you are talking about.
As expected of a turkish.

They are as commie as 80's PSOE.
>>
>>61051074

>people like this exist

Scary thought.
>>
According to a Dutch news poll of 27k people the majority of the Netherlands also wants a referendum and a Nexit.

Wilders said if he gets elected ans the British have left we also get a referendum. And he leads the polls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.