[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a joke that goes like this: A serbian rocket lands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
There is a joke that goes like this:

A serbian rocket lands on the Moon.
An astronaut get out, plants the flag and yells: "This is now serbian clay! Long live Republic of Serbia!"
A second astronaut gets out, smacks the first one in the head, and yells: "This is the rightful clay of the Serbian Kingdom, you traitor!"
The third astronaut comes out, pulls out a gun, and shoots them both.
"Serbian clay is whereever dead Serbs lay."

Where is YOUR clay, /int/?
>>
>A serbian rocket lands on the Moon
That is a good joke
>>
>>61046396
Yeah, well, not everyone can just let go of the ground and fall into the depths of space like you.
>>
>>61046066
>A serbian

was that the joke part of the story?
>>
>>61046638
Is my joke a joke to you!?
>>
A Brazilian rocket lands on the Moon with two astronauts.

The first astronaut gets out and tries to plant a flag, but the pole is missing.
The second astronaut removes one of the legs of the lander to hold the flag.
The lander tips over and breaks.

Both astronauts die on the Moon because of the second astronaut's stupidity and shortsightedness.
>>
>>61047317
It sucks that really good jokes always lose a lot in translation because they depend on unspoken presumptions and context.
>>
An Australian rocket lands on the Moon with three astronauts

The first astronaut takes down the American flag, pisses on it, and replaces it with an Australian flag

The second astronaut takes a picture of the flag with the Earth in the background

The third astronaut photoshops New Zealand out of the picture.
>>
File: MY.jpg (51 KB, 361x360) Image search: [Google]
MY.jpg
51 KB, 361x360
Wilno
Lwów
MY BYLI KRÓLAMI
>>
>>61047798
Where is this "New" ""Zealand"" you speak of?
>>
>>61047851
Poland, you have no reasons to hate Ukraine.
>>
File: DA8Y9F3.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
DA8Y9F3.png
72 KB, 900x900
An American rocket lands on the moon.

One astronaut gets out and drag races on the surface of the moon with an all terrain space vehicle.

The second astronaut gets out and plays golf.

They get back on the rocket and return to earth.

The mission cost the American tax payers 18 billion dollars.

Good joke, yes?
>>
>>61048544
What's the point of money if you can't enjoy spending it?
>>
>>61047317
Joke
>>61046066
wasted dubs

Know the difference
>>
>>61048646
>>61048673
What's the point of dubs if you can't enjoy spending them?
>>
File: 1448561412786.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1448561412786.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>61046066
There is a joke that goes like this:
>Kosovo
>>
>>61048544
Found the Communist.
>>
i dont get the joke can somebody explain
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.