[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.rt.com/news/347530-germ any-sex-education-homoph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 750x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 750x766
https://www.rt.com/news/347530-germany-sex-education-homophobia/

>Anal sex practices, sadomasochism and adult sex toys should become known to German pupils through “theatrical performance,” lectures or workshops, according to teaching materials promoted by a state-supported anti-homophobia project.

>Fourteen-year-olds in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW), the most-populous state in Germany, may come across school classes making them aware of anal sex, sadomasochism and the use of sex toys, including dildos, as early as in the next school year, according to Die Welt newspaper.

What. the. fuck. Germany
>>
hey guys rememebr when germany could say "tfw yuro feels good man"

me neither
>>
remember when fetishes were private?
>>
>>61044826
If there is some funky, odd, or otherwise insane shit going on (ex cannibalism, alligator rape, etc) you can be assured that it is in either Germany or Florida.

Thankfully the insanity isn't ours this time.
>>
>>61044709
>https://www.rt.com/
>RT

Fuck off.
>>
>>61044709
>NRW

Kill them all, no loss
>>
>>61045027
>>61045070
lol, why are you guys bigger cucks then us?
>>
dot get it 2bh
i feel those things should have stayed underground culture, including the risk as being undesirable
cant figure out why everything should be so open.
>>
>>61044709

>NRW

Complete shithole tbhfam
>>
>>61045171
You got it
There would literally be nothing of value lost should it be nuked right now

Bavaria is the only place worth saving in Germany
>>
education is jurisdiction of the state, something like this would never happen in south germany.
also, this is a testproject and families are surely protesting to this
>>
refugees need to be integrated into western culture somehow
>>
>>61045118
If you believe OP, you are a fucking idiot, that's all. There was a HUGE public debate/backlash recently when one Land here decided to teach pupils about non-conform sexual orientations (not practices) at all. All hell would have brought loose if the shit in OP was in any form true.
>>
File: average german womyn.webm (3 MB, 842x474) Image search: [Google]
average german womyn.webm
3 MB, 842x474
wew
>>
>>61044709
>.rt.
>>
>>61044709
The question is: Can Brazilians be teachers in Germany? I would like to share some knowledge
>>
>>61044709
Where is the problem?
We are not USA. Of course we have real sexeducation.

Enjoy your "Abstinance is the only save sex" Education, USA .
>>
>>61045567
I don't understand why anyone would mind her being NOTTHEIRRACED?
>>
>>61045070
Kill yourself!
Ruhrgebeat ftw!

Die inside your village or start expiriencing the power of Rhine-Ruhr-Metroplex.
>>
don't even understand how you guys can be proud germans t bh.

not sure if its me being too indoctrinated here, or you guys are just generally paranoid but it seems like your entire country just lets every bad idea walk all over you.

>>61045567
is this real?

>white girls
>not even once
>>
>>61044709
Russia Today is anti-western propaganda agenda. I dunno why some western fags love it. Russians generally hate the West.
>>
>>61045567
wow this is real.

my god no offense to the sane rational whiteys here but a fair portion of your population needs to be killed off. IE the people who major in imaginary things and programs.
>>
>>61045567
oy vey it's really working
>>
>>61045567
>her
>5 years later
>doing the most degrading shit for living
this is my new fetish
>>
>>61045633
Nope.
Not even english men can be english teachers in Germany!

You need a degree called "Lehramt".
-Lehramt Bachelor is for classes 1-4
-Lehramt Master ist for classes 5-13
If yoyu study outside the Bolgna-System.
There are several kinds of "Lehramt"
Lehramt for Elementary school (classes 1-4)
Lehramt Sekundarstufe 1 (classes 5-10 )
Lehramt Sekundarstufe 2 (classes 5-13 )

Any qualification you got from outside of Germany is void.
As a pupil I worked at MCDonalds supervising Doc.Med.s and Teachers from all over the world.

The Funny thing is you can teach as assistant at University if your an English teacher from England.... just not at school.
>>
>>61044709
Also this is not a German classroom!
>>
>>61045770
>>61045833
>>61045994
>>61046057
>>61046062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf1BJl7L4xY
>>
>>61044826
I don't know any one who is super secretive about their kinks.
You somehow need to find counterparts, so you have to promote your way of having fun.

Or do you make your kinks a phantasy only thing?
>>
>>61045994
Are you the shitty French Canadian or the shitty Polish canadian?
>>
>>61045911
We like you nonethless.
>>
>>61046192
quick question, but i'm looking at refugee welcome committees and so-on hold signs that ask muslims to not live them alone with germans, and a fuckton

how is your female population this functionally retarded? how do you germans have pride anymore when you just let yourselves be walked all over?
>>
>>61045740
>We are not USA. Of course we have real sexeducation.
>Enjoy your "Abstinance is the only save sex" Education, USA .
I had real sex education. And we have health class which further covers it.
>>
File: free money.png (791 KB, 718x600) Image search: [Google]
free money.png
791 KB, 718x600
>>61044709
fuck germany
I curse my parents for moving to this shithole.
>>
>>61046260
>2 years later
>married to some muslim guy
>he has been whoring her ruined body everyday since the marriaege day
my benis is diamonds
>>
>>61046377
neither, i was joking.

>>61046260
why do you aspire to be german again?

would you want this on your country?

there are plenty of sane, logical women but there's a fuckton who cannot think clearly.
>>
>>61045422
LOL DAMAGE CONTROL! HANZ PLEASE FIX LENINS!

you fucking degenerate cucks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.