[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain yes yes yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 194x259
>The historic statue Richard the Lionheart, located in Old Palace Yard, Westminster, is among the most famous statuary ever produced in England
>For the past few months, however, it's fallen under fire by Islamic and Islamic-friendly groups
>Richard is of course most famous for his actions during the Third Crusade, during which he led an army into the holy land and clashed with Muslim forces led by Saladin
>Some view his statue as "racist" in light of this and demand it be taken down
>Richard is also famous for being captured by the French and ransomed back for nearly all of the valuables in England, leading some to call him "incompetent"
>The local government has agreed to look over the request next month. No word has been given as to what or who might replace England's most famous warrior king

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-36576966
>>
>>61042097
Uh? He was captured by Austrians not French. Plus he was French himself, he didn't even speak english and visited England like twice in his life
>>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something is off about this post
>>
>>61042097
>muslims disliking european tradition but being powerless to stop it

not even news desu
>>
>>61044334
He was English even if he pretended to be French
>>
>>61046171
There was no such thing as England back then and anglos spoke French
>>
STOP BURNING OUR ENGLISH KINGS, MUSLIM SCUM
>>
>>61046171
As English as al Baghdadi
>>
>>61046171
He was French even if he pretended to be English
>>
>>61046287
England was its own country and the peasants spoke English even if the aristocracy spoke French.
>>
>>61046287
>and anglos spoke French
Only the 1%ers spoke French, most people spoke English or their jibber-jabber Celtic languages
>>
>>61045274
>powerless
accusations of racism can be quite powerful
>>
File: 1403793421100.jpg (19 KB, 373x344) Image search: [Google]
1403793421100.jpg
19 KB, 373x344
>>61042097
>Amercian education
>>
did nobody open the fucking link
you're all retards and I hate every one of you
>>
>>61046693
sure but he was from northern France. He only visited Britania once I believe
>>
>>61050388
Haha
>>
>>61053780
>>>>>>>>>"NORTHERN FRANCE"
You mean ENGLAND!!!!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.