[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/éire/ /eire/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Fierce Cunt.jpg (6 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Fierce Cunt.jpg
6 KB, 240x160
I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday
As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle
>>
This is a shitty gimmick you sad cunt.
>>
>>61041934
I agree
>>
>>61041934
>>61042118
Alan, Declan, fuck off
>>
The problem with Irish general is we don't do "X edition" ones enough. Make it something that will annoy the foreigners and their butthurt replies will keep the thread bumped for us. For example "Join the IRA edition" or "Free Palestine edition" and so on.

But then you cunts have to go and get butthurt about it yourselves.
>>
>>61047526
Okay, making a bait thread.
>>
>>61040870

>>61050012
Migration time.
>>
>>61040870
why do we have to generals?
>>
Hey guys, finally submitted my application for an Irish passport today after 21 years of eligibility. I was really excited about this until I got to the consulate and all of the ladies were very rude and did not smile at me, even after I smiled at them. Are all Irish people like this? It made me very sad.
>>
>>61053635
probably just miserable bitches in general.
People aren't forced to smile and be super friendly like they are in America but they are supposed to at least be civil and responsive.
I'm sorry to hear that they weren't welcoming to you.
>>
>>61054004
It wasn't too bad, not that much different than a trip to the DMV or State department in the US. I may be joining you in Ireland if I fail to get into a good law school here.
>>
File: kevin_burke-01-1000w.jpg (113 KB, 1000x539) Image search: [Google]
kevin_burke-01-1000w.jpg
113 KB, 1000x539
Kevin Burke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.