[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bronze-skinned societies unite! Let's create a federation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: geg.png (241 KB, 1576x1102) Image search: [Google]
geg.png
241 KB, 1576x1102
Bronze-skinned societies unite! Let's create a federation based on:
- poetry, fashion, theater, and the general advancement of human culture that other races are simply incapable (lacking of soul) of producing
- exotic foods that the rest of the world cries over
- wine
- boy-fucking & teenager-marrying (long live the patriarchy but keep strong the adoration and respect for the female sex)
- the simultaneous strict adherence and degenerate corruption of religion
- total domination of football
- exporting of drugs and slaves
- decadent but beautiful architecture

Let us unite as BRONZESTAN and destroy the disgusting pigs & monkeys of this planet
>>
>>61039991
>brown people are literally, geographically located between blacks and whites

really makes you think huh
>>
>>61039991
What would be the capital of this thing ?
>>
bait
>>
You have to go back.
>>
>>61040119
Too busy writing the next Iliad to think about weird & repressed germanic fetishes hidden as eugenics broscience

>>61040196
multiple capitals - it is a federation

>>61040247
Brother
>>
>>61040196
Baghdad, it can be called the Caliphate.
>>
>>61040196
The most brown
Lisbon

Remove Argentina and Uruguay, they are white and don't belong with us
>>
>>61040274
I look at argentine & uruguany football teams & I beg to differ. It is good. pig skins are disgusting & greedy people who destroy the planet
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>61040313
Pic related is the average Argie.

What's the official language at meetings ?
>>
>>61040402
Gradually we make Latin the official language of government but we maintain our own native languages for societal affairs
>>
>>61039991
Can we remove Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria? They are disgusting pigskins

Also remove India & it's children and add Nepal, Bhutan and Mongolia pls
>>
>>61041003
North India has qts tho. Remove South India.
>>
>>61039991
Biggest shithole?
>>
>>61041003
(Not true by the way)
>>61041106
Impossible
>>
>>61041134
Still latvia
>>
>>61039991
b but I'm pale ,went to granmas farm to help out while she's in hospital and now I'm red all over,feel sick desuy
>>
>>61041726
There are plenty of incidental pigs in these countries. they will be assimilated. welcome brother
>>
>>61041726
that's what you get for being a vampire. drinking people's blood is not ok.
>>
>>61039991
Fucking churkas, fuck off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.