[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst or more powerful religious group of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: o-EDIR-MACEDO-facebook.jpg (329 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-EDIR-MACEDO-facebook.jpg
329 KB, 2000x1000
What's the worst or more powerful religious group of your country?

In Brazil, the Evangelicals and Pentecostals. They dominate the open TV and have 75 seats on congress.
They also buy things like 'blessed pens/shoes/oil(?)/sockets/... and think that's going to make them achieve good job positions, good result in school tests and so on.

Pic, that's not a jew (at least not a born one). He's one of the most rich men in Brazil and built a replica of the Temple of Solomon in my city, which cost about USD300kk.
He also have more churches in Africa than countries have embassies HUEHUHEUHUEHUEUEH

They use the bible to justify their shit, control people and get money, the poor being the most affected by it
>>
>>61039868
Sun worshippers...then the Scientologists
>>
>>61039868
Marxists
>>
>>61039918
You have Scientologists in Sudan? How many?
>>
>>61040167
I was being facetious m8, for a laugh and to give meu irmao a bump

Sudan is 99.0% Extremist Islamist, 0.9% 'moderate' muslim, 0.09% coptic and 0.01% athiest
>>
>>61040261
Suuuup Sudan, how is it going? I miss you in /luso/. Having a good ramadan?
>>
>>61040489
I am m8, having an assortment of food but I've callously abandoned Islamic practice.

How's the Dilma impeachment situation going, has she returned to her position?
>>
Monastic orders like the Franciscans. They be shrinks n family counsellors n shit.
>>
Jesus fuck Brazil.
Here we have like 70% catholics and 25% protestants. Then some 3-4% atheists and the rest ia for everything else.
Only ones that bother me are the jehova's witnesses that built a church right in the entrance of my neighborhood and come knock my door every week
>>
>>61040555
>I am m8, having an assortment of food but I've callously abandoned Islamic practice.
Ow ok

>How's the Dilma impeachment situation going, has she returned to her position?
Nope, that's the second phase of the impeachment process. Her lawyer is summoning witnesses, bringing new reports/documents and things like that.
At the end the Senate will vote. I personally believe she won't be impeached 'cos a lot of senators have 'changed' their votes because of recent facts in our politics.

Bye I have to go now, I wish you a good night, bro.
>>
>>61040825
Good night m8ie, have a wonderful day
>>
>>61040702
>Here we have like 70% catholics and 25% protestants
I'm going to send Edir an email informing that tnx
>>
Mudslims

They are protected by the government and you cannot criticize them.
>>
>>61042789
>you cannot criticize them.
A hobby of people here is to call evangelicals poor dumb desperate people, they want to change that though, claiming we are breaking the law doing so.
At least our judiciary never let that happens
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.