[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canada and Australia has the most loose immigration laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Canada and Australia has the most loose immigration laws on the planet and are the easiest 1st world countries to move to
>Canadians and Australians very rarely complain about muh immigrants
>Europe has more strict immigration laws and USA is almost impossible country to move there but Europeans and murricans whine all over the net about muh le mass immigration meme
Why?
>>
>>61037953
You never see Australians or Canadians whining about Chinese?
>>
>>61037953
t. russia
just shut the fuck up
>>
>>61037953
Why don't you move out of your shithole and come to Australia then?

The answer is because you are too poor.
>>
>Australians very rarely complain about muh immigrants

You've never spent much time in Australia
>>
>>61037953
>Canada
No wants to there anyway. Unless they want snow and wageslavery.

>Australia
I heared Christmas Island is always open for immigration.
>>
We're isolated and only let people in legally.
>>
>>61037953
As long as you adapt to the american culture, you should be fine also we adore accents so you'd have that going for you
>>
>>61038237
This
>>
>>61038237
I have to give aussies credit because I met some of them, and shit they really hate the asian immigrants
>>
>>61038022
More rarely than Europeans complaining about Arabs.
>>61038052
I an earning money right now. Need ~10k $ for all the shit at least.
>>
>>61037953
>>Canada and Australia has the most loose immigration laws on the planet and are the easiest 1st world countries to move to

Are you fucking stupid?

Canada has one of the tightest immigration policies you retarded fuck

You need a masters degree, a considerable amount of money and a job offer in most cases.
>>
>>61037953
>Why
Oceans you massive retard
>>
The immigrants they take in Australia and Canada are educated quality labor unlike most of this illitrate scum we call refugees
>>
>>61037953
Correlation does not mean causation.
>>
>>61037953
Because Canada and Australia take in only highly skilled immigrants and vet them extensively.

While the US has like 30 million illegal, completely unregistered border hoppers from a 3rd world shithole and Europe has refugees raping and destroying countries
>>
>>61039537
Lolwhat? You're one of the easiest countries to move to together with Australia. You both have point system where you can get visa just by proving job experience and proving you speak English. No job offer needed (this is the best point - you need it everywhere in Europe and in USA even job offer doesn't guarantee you immigration), no degree (most of your list are blue collar jobs). Your immigration laws are among the loosest ones.
>>61040008
>highly skilled immigrants
I wouldn't call lathe workers and welders highly skilled.
>>
>>61040623
>You're one of the easiest countries to move to together with Australia

Not really true.

>no degree (most of your list are blue collar jobs)

If you want to move to middle of nowhere I think. As far as I know though you're pretty much not getting in without masters degree, money and decent english skills
>>
>>61040762
No. There are some provincial programs for people who can't pass the federal program (you can come to Newfoundland or another shitty region easily) but the requirements for federal program are not that hard.
>masters degree
Most of positions in your list are blue collar jobs.
>money
Not really. And all the money requirements can be avoided by taking the loan and repaying it right after the interview (you don't need money for Canada and in Straya you need money only to pay for 189 visa - but I know you need few thousand dollars if you win DV lottery in USA.
>decent english skills
7777 IELTS by federal Canada program and 8777 in Straya.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.