[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your country >How common is crime where you live Balestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: criminal.jpg (53 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
criminal.jpg
53 KB, 400x600
>Your country
>How common is crime where you live

Balestine
Very low
>>
she is a fucking giant
>>
Dublin, Ireland
Extremely high

There was another shooting yesterday. There's a shooting almost every second day, stolen cars every day, drug dealing etc.
There's actually quite a lot of crime here.
>>
>>61035134
There was a murder last year. The last one happened seventy years ago. Other than that, I hear a farmer from another village stole a bunch of hay bales from one of the farmers from my village.
>>
NYC used to be pretty bad, but it's better now.
>>
>>61035537
Wew lad, sound like Brazil over there

>>61035491
For you
>>
>>61035776
Thanks to gentrification
>>
>Italy
In my small town police has nothing to do
>>
Dijon, France

Low, because we don't have too much arabs.
>>
>>61035134
What kind?

Violent crime? Rare.

White collar crime? Common
>>
Iceland
Plenty of drugs but not any other crimes, drugs will be decriminalised soon so then there will be no crime
>>
currently living in the crime capital of the country (which also happens to be the capital) and things could be worse.
>>
Massachusetts
Kids keep oding on heroin and people are stealing newspapers off people's lawns
>>
Almost none just petty theft
>>
>>61036744
Wait, all drugs will be decriminalized? Hard ones too?
>>
>>61037385
It's not like people can steal anything more than bread crumbs.
>>
ultra high
>>
>>61037371
This. I live in a pretty shitty city in Massachusetts but there's really nothing besides opiate-related ODs and shit. Some drunk divers here and there, occasional bar fight.

The real thing that pisses me off and there are like 20 homeless people who wander around main street and constantly beg you for money. Like, if I fucking walk for 5 minutes to pick up some booze and I have to ward off 3 or homeless fucks who, quite often, swear at me if I don't give them a dollar. It's like, fuck you buddy I need this dollar I'm poor. I also will never understand how all homeless people are fat as hell
>>
>>61037559
We should execute the homeless.
>>
>>61037421
Yes all drugs will be legal to possess in some amounts and use, it will be the same system as in Portugal, decriminalised. The law has already passed parliament but the system hasn't been made up yet so it is still illegal for now but it will become legal after some committee does something.

Here is news about it
http://grapevine.is/news/2014/05/21/parliament-approves-new-drug-policy/

It will be put in place very soon, it has taken long because the new system has to be examined for flaws and theorized about a lot by some committee made up of medical experts and drug experts and police
>>
>>61037777
http://www.theonion.com/article/blood-soaked-mayor-bloomberg-announces-homelessnes-34224
>>
>>61037482
>Ethiopia gdp-55.61billion 2014
>slovenia gdp-49.49billion 2014

Literally get good faggot
>>
No crimes at all. We are the safest country of the world.
>>
Brazil
Brazilian levels of crime.
>>
File: blanket1.jpg (50 KB, 450x503) Image search: [Google]
blanket1.jpg
50 KB, 450x503
>>61038090
>Ethiopia GDP PPP per capita - 1869$; nominal - 739$
>Slovenia GDP PPP per capita 31720$; nominal - 21308$
wew
>>
>Palestine
>Country
>>
>>61038287
>Australia
>Original banter
>>
>>61038090
Slovenia:
Population: 2,063,000
Area: 20,273 km^2
GDP: 49.49 billion

Ethopia:
Population: over 100,000,000
Area: 1,104,300 km^2
GDP: 55.61 billion
Bonus: Famine and Drought.

When will you retake Eritrea?
>>
Some granny got murdered in a house two blocks away from me a couple of years ago, other than that I don't think there's much
>>
>>61035134
>very low
Hamas, Fatah, and Jews must not count
>>
>>61038242
You sound upset that your country has no international relevance.
>>61038428
>haven't had famine in years
>drought is only in south ethiopia in rural areas and is blown up by western media

Whats your point now?
>>
>>61038584
True
In WB we only had like 600 theft reports the entire year with 11 murders and for a population close to 3 million that's very very low.
>>
>>61035134
Have any of you lads ever read/watched A Clockwork Orange? South Africa is kinda like that, except all the people with money for it have 7 foot concrete walls around their houses, with electric fencing on top, possibly spikes too, motion-sensing beams everywhere, private security with a <5min response time, panic buttons in every room, a gun under the pillow, a sturdy knobkierrie (basically a hardwood staff with a bulge on the one end) in the corner, and burglar bars/reinforced plastic coating on all the windows. And yet people still get beaten up, killed, or raped by intruders in their own homes.

I'm literally not even kidding. Don't walk around at night. On average, a woman is raped (and I mean really raped, not deciding that yes didn't mean yes) something like every 6 seconds. One third of all women in this country get raped at some point in their life, on average. And our murder rate averages to a handful a day IIRC.
>>
>>61038586
I think Ethiopia should switch to GMO crops desu, then no famine for a long time

Ethiopian food is dope desu

>>61038645
Wow. I thought the gov was dysfunctional.
>>
>>61038586
>Shitiopia
>internationally relevant
All you have going for you are dudeweedfarians worshipping that one guy who lost a war, as well as famine. Well done.
>>
>>61038685
Nope, we are more functional than all of our failed states neighbors at this point even under Israeli restrictions.
>>
Exeter.

Very low crime rates across the board for a city.
>>
>>61038662
Is it true that SA police will shoot you on sight?
>>
>>61038662
FUGG
That's what you get for trying to live among Africans I guess.
>>
File: ghnw20131115-113333-707.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ghnw20131115-113333-707.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>61038980
He's not lying.
>>
>>61038887
No, individual officers get a worse reputation than they should IMO, so I always try to be friendly to them, but the police as a structure are shockingly useless. That's not to say no one ever gets shot by the police, but the thing is, we don't have Trayvons 'n shit, we have protracted gun battles. I live in Cape Town, and the suburbs that make up the "Cape Flats" area are quite literally a warzone in terms of safety, casualties, and the nature of the violence. I.E, the police often shoot people, but most of the time the people are shooting back.

That's not to dismiss things like the Marikana massacre that happened recently, where the police opened fire on protesters. The protesters were armed, but they bolted at the first shot. The thing was, the police kept on firing. 46 killed IIRC, and the vast majority were shot in the back.

>>61038980
Yep. Violent crime perpetrated by white people is almost exclusively domestic abuse or "disproportionate" self defense. You can legit be put in jail for shooting an intruder in your house. There are a bunch of tricks that are so common that they're almost sayings or idioms. Things like keeping an unlicensed/illegal firearm in your house so that if you do shoot someone with your licensed firearm and it turns out that they "only" had a knife or something, you can place the illegal gun in their hands to justify your response; or if you know the intruder is going to walk through a door, you place yourself facing the door directly so that you can claim they were charging at you - never shoot or hit them in the side or back; or when you shoot them, shoot the roof too immediately afterwards so that you can claim that you fired a warning shot. etc etc etc
>>
(ignore flag, I'm from rural australia)

the town I live closest to (15mins by car) has a massive problem with ice & speed
>>
>>61039547
Ice is fucking everywhere here.
>>
>>61038767
>Implying ethiopia doesnt have an important international airport
>implying ethiopia isn't a coffee production powerhouse
>implying ethiopia wasn't important in the fight against colonialism

I dont see your point wendem
>>61038685
Thanks bro
>>
File: roaches.jpg (64 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
roaches.jpg
64 KB, 800x568
>>61040088
<3
>>
>>61038662
Is it possible for a dutchman to settle down there?
>>
File: kek 2much.jpg (400 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
kek 2much.jpg
400 KB, 1272x1152
>>61035491
>By 1150, there were already wooden buildings on the site where Kampen is currently located.
hmmmm
>>
>>61040238
Yep, it's safe to walk around in the daytime as long as you stick to public places and look scary. Being male, muscular, and over 6 foot helps a fuckton. There are towns where literally everyone is white and there is literally no crime though, but those are pretty far from everything. Despite all that and how fucked up the politics are, it's still a pretty nice place to live. It's cheap, people are pretty redpilled, there is a universal hatred for the white liberal, and the scenery is amazing.
>>
Central Florida, United States

50 people just got murdered at once, so I would say very.
>>
>>61040684
I think I will pack my bagage for tomorrow.
>>
Philly, Pa.

why bother going outside.
>>
>>61040747
>>61043318
Why Americans are so violent
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.