[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian guy beaten in Poland few days ago decided to give &qu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160620-105900.png (462 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620-105900.png
462 KB, 2560x1440
Syrian guy beaten in Poland few days ago decided to give "testimony":

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-470257825/radwan

Polish people are beaten abroad too so i dont think that we should feel any kind of remorse
>>
I only think that we should beat more white scum from Western countries instead of brown guys from Middle East. This Syrian guy is right that Poland was hurt and destroyed by white European countries, not by Syria.
>>
>>61027144
>Get fucked by brits
>get your revenge by attacking innocent syrian

this is why russia will destroy you
>>
>>61027465
It is not cherrypicking of foreigners i think but a visual aspect seems to be decisive. If you see a a German or a Brits on street, you cant really say if he is not a Pole. Brown and black people are obvious examples of foreigners. Immigrants are attacked 2 times daily on average in Poland so it is not such a big number tbqh. Besides a lot of victims are Ukrainians as well.
>>
>>61027732
Poles are easily recognized here, thanks to your typical slavic facial features
>>
>>61027465
You cant guess if a person is "innocent" or not just by looking at him. This yuy was probably OK because he worked and had family but some brown people may go to Poland only to make a terrorist attack. Or they come here to demoralize Polish women in night clubs. You can never say with 100% probability if a foreigner is a good person
>>
>>61027774
Thats because majority of Poles that we export to the West are an underclass. They all look similar: bald, potato-head, ape-skull, tracksuits
>>
File: 1466104657301.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1466104657301.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>61027421
>Whites that want to live in my country that bring qualifications and possibly jobs should be beat even if they didn't hurt Poland at all

I was learning Polish to get away from this liberal bullshit
>>
>>61027875
I guess so, theyre pretty good people 2bh
If only they would stop driving drunk
>>
>>61027904
Poland is liberal and degenerate too.
>>
>>61027421

This is true. Muslim and non-Western countries have helped Poles when they needed it too, Pakistan and Lebanon have taken Polish refugees in the past

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_people_in_Pakistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_people_in_Lebanon
>>
>>61028035
Iran too
>>
>>61027465
Russia is out there to destroy last countries in Europe that are monoethnical? Interesting theory. And compatibile with the fact that Russia is even more infested with soviet jewry than USA and Western Europe
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.