[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Antifa hate their own countries? Why do they always look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: faggots.jpg (74 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
74 KB, 800x420
Why do Antifa hate their own countries?

Why do they always look so androgynous and physically unattractive?(both the men and women are like one intersex blob).

Do they exist in your country? In Canada they kind of exist sometimes but it's like 20 people who don't shower or have jobs and they usually just get ignored until they get bored and leave.
>>
>>61023209
No one really knows.
>>
>Why do Antifa hate their own countries?
Because they're edgy faggots

>Why do they always look so androgynous and physically unattractive?
Their uglyness makes them insecure and their insecurity makes them edgy faggots

>Do they exist in your country?
Not really. We have a very neutral political scene over here, with very little far-right and very little far-left.
>>
>>61023209
bored, spoiled little brats
>>
>>61023260
>Because they're edgy faggots

Yes I know but it's especially bizarre. i was looking at a video about ones from Germany and they seem like literal mental patients. They seem to genuinely despise their own country and I don't understand why.

Is it not a mental illness to hate your own people and country? Hating other people at least is understandable but hating your own? It's just very strange.

>Their uglyness makes them insecure and their insecurity makes them edgy faggots

But is it Cause or is it Effect? Do people who look like this become retarded leftists or is it just a side effect of being a retarded leftist?
>>
File: Bi1gmAFCEAAj3Fa.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bi1gmAFCEAAj3Fa.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>61023209
No.
Only fugly fascist exist in our country
>>
>>61023260
>Not really. We have a very neutral political scene over here, with very little far-right and very little far-left.

bullshit m8 there's lots of squatters and whatnot antifa in the Netherlands

in fact it is one of Europe's worst countries next to Germany when it comes to antifa leftists
>>
>>61023294
cause and effect you say?

>be brat
>basically have everything handed to you on a silver platter
>hit puberty
>still want to be a rebel and shit because it looks cool
>stop washing
>>
I don't know who I hate the most between François le français and the anitfas... Perhaps the far right scums because the far left scums will grow up.
>>
>>61023209

They're jews
>>
>>61023485

Il vaudrais mieux partir alors, bilel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.