[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I hate my country. What language do I learn to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160618-WA0128.jpg (37 KB, 720x569) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160618-WA0128.jpg
37 KB, 720x569
Hey guys I hate my country. What language do I learn to have maximum fun when I take my savings and leave. Ps no french because I already know it and hate it.
>>
Walloon
>>
>>61021695
Spanish. Everyone will speak it someday.
>>
>>61021717
What in the fuck. How did I not hear of this beautiful language
>>
English
>>
>>61021695
I suppose japanese, because when shit hits the fan europe is doom, they will become a larger version of pakistan (though in animeland you'll be their nigger). Spanish might be a good idea, though we've still got the problem of violence. Anywhere else wouldn't be that great
>>
>>61021764
Too hard.. BTW I'm not really in the mood for European languages because I know 2 already. What would be best for a rich white Canadian
>>
>>61021824
Bahasa Indonesia
>>
>>61021824
move to australia, problem solved
>>
>>61021821
Good suggestion.. would I still be a nigger there if I make a lot of money?
>>
>>61021846
What do they speak in Australia?
>>
>>61021889
bogan, you'll be fine if you just speak normal english but mangle ever second word or so like you're having a stroke
>>
>>61021855
probably not, but since you're gaijin you'd be seen like one (not that many people care a lot about that though).
>>
>>61021917
*(not like
>>
>>61021855
First of all the nigger comparison makes no sense and second of all you'll always be a foreigner and nothing you do will please them because your foreignness will stand out and will be used against you even if you are more "Japanese" then them because although you are "Japanese" you aren't Japanese. You appearance will gather the attention unwanted or not of others and adoration and scorn as well as having to do the constant song and dance of assuming you are fluent "yes I am a safe gaijin and yes I can speak Japanese" and YOU WILL be the representative of whites in Japan regardless if you know of it or not and carry that burden and other peopels actiosn can be and will be used against you no matter how illogical.

If you accept all the above then congrats on being an immigrant.
>>
>>61021909
>>61021917
Bogan sounds nice. And fuck them I want a tiny qt waifu but I don't think I can if they're going to see me as an outsider.
Is what you're saying true or are you pulling some Mexican trick on me. I'm seriously asking
>>
>>61021695
japan, as long as you're white

low crimerate and high public morals
also no mudslimes or black people
(unless you're in roppongi)
>>
>>61021948
That's well and good but will anime qt's Wana bang me. If Japan is anything like north America I'll flash some cash and get a qt and a gang of her beta male friends will accept me to seem cool. If this is the case I'm ok
>>
>>61021955
i've got a burger friend that worked as english teacher in animeland for a time, and when i asked him about his experiences there and whether or not that rumor was true, he said it was. If you see how shitty things will get it's obvious: europe isn't an option because of the vibrant diversity; i don't think you'd like to live in china, land of slaves; Latin america's got violence issues; Australia might be option, after all, it is a white country and is in the middle of the sea, so if things get pretty fucked up you guys might be able to repel wave after wave of great diversity of niggers and kebab.
>>
>>61021998
You have unrealistic expectations of Japan brah.
Not sure if you are just meme posting or serious.
>>
>>61021968
Ya I'm white but people are also saying how I'll be an outsider. That's okay as long as I'm a rich Asian doctor outsider and not a hanging in the park at 10am Tuesday outsider
>>
>>61022054
>What do they speak in Australia?

>Not sure if you are just meme posting
>>
>>61022054
Like what skis and assets are you bringing to Japan.
Are you just a useless piece of shit who has a "grass is much greener" mentality and is paranoid about minor shit or are you like a tradesmen?
>>
>>61022075
Aussies speak Bogan of course.
It just got recognized at the linguistic science academy a few weeks back and their government is funding research into it.
>>
>>61022046
Here's the thing I'm looking long term.. when Europe hits the fan and Australia is still white there's still swarms of liberals who will import the problems there and I'll deal with it again. If I go to Japan and it hits the fan then I'll the Arab of Asia. Iunno I'm trying to judge public opinion for when I'm 40
>>
>>61022082
I'm in tech but I didn't say Japan yet I'm just responding and half the posts were about Japan at the time I responded
>>
>>61022111
yeah, i forgot about the liberal shit whites have to deal with nowadays. Mmmmm it's tough, probably japan is the best option you've got, mate.
>>
>>61022139
Thanks man I appreciate your insight.
>>
>>61022111
>Implying Japanese will still be a thing at that point in time.
>>
>>61022269
What do you mean by this
>>
German, Dutch, Swedish/Norwegian/Dannish

these should be the easiest to learn cuz muh language group
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.